DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I don't understand what happened. I prepared everything and tried and aborted a few times a week or two ago and told myself I would actually do it after I got back from my Thanksgiving trip and now I'm just... unable to do it. I still don't want to do life, I've given up on my work and everything else in my life in anticipation that I won't have to deal with any of it soon. But I'm too afraid to go through with ctb, but I'm also afraid I'm not gonna actually do it and that I've just self-sabotaged my life. I feel so stuck.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, achb, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Oh my gosh.... Do you think thats good or bad?
Couldn't that just mean that you want to try other things in your realm before you ctb?
Dunno

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I don't understand what happened. I prepared everything and tried and aborted a few times a week or two ago and told myself I would actually do it after I got back from my Thanksgiving trip and now I'm just... unable to do it. I still don't want to do life, I've given up on my work and everything else in my life in anticipation that I won't have to deal with any of it soon. But I'm too afraid to go through with ctb, but I'm also afraid I'm not gonna actually do it and that I've just self-sabotaged my life. I feel so stuck.
It sounds like you need a break and need time to refocus. I hope you have the opportunity to spend time on your own in a not so stressful environment to reflect on what next steps should be.

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Good to hear from you. Sorry you are feeling confused and stuck.