beachlifeindeath

beachlifeindeath

happy news for sadness
Oct 7, 2023
im destined to die by my own hand. ill probably CTB in late november. im going to take SN and cut my arm. im scared but i know it has to be this way, theres no hope for me.

heres my story:
im 18 and ftm. ive had 7 suicide attempts, my first one when i was 12. ive been sexually assaulted 4 times, the most recent a month ago by my own partner(whom im still with). my family is religious and i know they will never truly accept me. they've started calling me by a nickname i prefer but i know thats only because they know of my suicide attempts.

i dont want them to go through the trouble of trying to accept a transgender son/brother, so i'll give them a dead daughter instead. im sorry mom.

im sorry partner. i love you so much. i know we had plans to get married and live in our own apartment, but the pain is too much to bear. i know you sexually coerced me, but i still love you. i dont want to start to hate you like i do with my other abusers, so ill kill myself while i still love you. please understand it had to be this way.

i was never meant for recovery, ive been suicidal and self harming since i was 9. i have a therapist now, but im too scared to tell her anything. she'll try and stop me. ive stopped venting to my partner, they'll stop me. i am set on dying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kilowatt, LonelyKitten, dyn00ss and 6 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
im destined to die by my own hand. ill probably CTB in late november. im going to take SN and cut my arm. im scared but i know it has to be this way, theres no hope for me.

heres my story:
im 18 and ftm. ive had 7 suicide attempts, my first one when i was 12. ive been sexually assaulted 4 times, the most recent a month ago by my own partner(whom im still with). my family is religious and i know they will never truly accept me. they've started calling me by a nickname i prefer but i know thats only because they know of my suicide attempts.

i dont want them to go through the trouble of trying to accept a transgender son/brother, so i'll give them a dead daughter instead. im sorry mom.

im sorry partner. i love you so much. i know we had plans to get married and live in our own apartment, but the pain is too much to bear. i know you sexually coerced me, but i still love you. i dont want to start to hate you like i do with my other abusers, so ill kill myself while i still love you. please understand it had to be this way.

i was never meant for recovery, ive been suicidal and self harming since i was 9. i have a therapist now, but im too scared to tell her anything. she'll try and stop me. ive stopped venting to my partner, they'll stop me. i am set on dying.
People create so much unnecessary suffering for others.
It's beyond despicable how you have been so mistreated.

Reactions: dyn00ss, CyVir and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom you search for. Best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: dyn00ss, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori