deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
you may order Nembutal - - - though the two distributors from the PPHe. However PostCanada may intercept it (customs).... you asked about partial hanging... welllllllll many people have gone that way - Robin Williams , Bernie Maddof's son - in his closet, etc etc...

I'm not sure about customs here in Canada, I'll have to look into it. And I would like to do partial but I need more courage for that one. I feel like I could easily back out of it. I need something for courage like alc or meds.

Reactions: bubbletea
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I'm not sure about customs here in Canada, I'll have to look into it. And I would like to do partial but I need more courage for that one. I feel like I could easily back out of it. I need something for courage like alc or meds.
Partial isn't that easy to back out of if you do it correctly, but I would imagine that it's easy to fuck up seeing as you might twitch into a position where you loose the pressure on the knot and regain consciousness with brain damage instead of death.

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
It was the anti pills that confused me, yeah. I would love to just fall asleep & die, but who doesn't right? I'm going to work on my hangman's noose later & try to stabilize my rope. I know the rope will hold my weight so that comforts me, I just need to make sure it will hold me if it's hanging from the door frame, with the end of the rope tied on the doornob. I want to try partial if it's more peaceful but my SI always kicks in when it comes time to do it - with full I will like I can't back out.
I hear you. Well I hate to say this but I wish you the success that you need. But if you don't want to or back out, you won't be shunned or anything..you know that right? You won't be treated like the village idiot in medeval times after words.

Reactions: deathplease
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Partial isn't that easy to back out of if you do it correctly, but I would imagine that it's easy to fuck up seeing as you might twitch into a position where you loose the pressure on the knot and regain consciousness with brain damage instead of death.

What's the best position to ctb for partial? I'm somewhat concerned about holding up all my body weight for full.

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I hear you. Well I hate to say this but I wish you the success that you need. But if you don't want to or back out, you won't be shunned or anything..you know that right? You won't be treated like the village idiot in medeval times after words.

Thank you so much. I hope I get the courage to do it in the next few days if not sooner. I would love to hold on but I have my infant son waiting for me on the other side. I need to ctb soon to hold my baby. I would have immediately followed him if I had a gun or some N. I feel like my death is long overdue. Also, do you know if there's anyway I could sustain my weight more for hanging? I'm not sure where else to hang myself in my apartment. I'm using the door frame because my shower bar and the bar in my closet don't seem stable enough, although I may be wrong.

Reactions: Sickman75
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I've researched a bit about the carotid but I'm still having trouble finding the sweet spot. I'm not sure where else to hang the rope in my apartment. & I don't have easy excess to drugs. it took me forever to even get on an anti depressant. the only thing I have right now is 20 days worth of my Zoloft, 20mg each.

I have Zoloft. 125mg per day. That's shit. It does nothing. Or just making it worst.

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I have Zoloft. 125mg per day. That's shit. It does nothing. Or just making it worst.

I agree. I've never been able to get on a med that actually helps me, so I've given up on getting help.

Reactions: Deathsrelease
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I think the real strength you need lies in the moment when you feel at your absolute worst, when you truly feel like there's no end to the pain. That's the moment when you just jump without much thought.

I can attest to that being very true, i did it without any thought other than what i was doing.

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you so much. I hope I get the courage to do it in the next few days if not sooner. I would love to hold on but I have my infant son waiting for me on the other side. I need to ctb soon to hold my baby. I would have immediately followed him if I had a gun or some N. I feel like my death is long overdue. Also, do you know if there's anyway I could sustain my weight more for hanging? I'm not sure where else to hang myself in my apartment. I'm using the door frame because my shower bar and the bar in my closet don't seem stable enough, although I may be wrong.
i understand where youre coming from. I think you probably found the best place for your weight..on the door. it can hold alot of weight i think.
will the rope go between the door tho?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Both methods are good, but they are hard methods, so you need a lttle bit of courage to do so. Both have a high successrate but you can survive both. There was a girl in my country that survived the jump from a bridge (over 100 metres) without much damage cause she landed into little trees. She went home by herself then. With hanging the biggest problem ist that the suspension has to be good, so that bothing loosens or breks. If you live alone it´s good cause you can´t be interupted (being interupted is also a big problem short before you jump cause it´s alwys a public place) I have hanged myself until I passed out but wa saved then. i can tell you there was nearly no pain (full suspension), the only pain was fter being rescued.

Lol she went home.
"Imma pretend that never happened "

Nah but you're def right. They are VERY hard.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I´m searching for the newspaper artile, but it´s in german, I will post it here

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
. If I were to jump, I would be jumping from about 100m. I know 3 people who have ctb from jumping that height so I think that would work, but I'm really worried about getting rescued. I also need confirmation that an 100m jump would kill me. I would try to do it in the middle of the night but again my SI gets in the way and I'm also terrified of heights. Something about either of these methods comforts me knowing it would be fast and they are usually successful.

Sounds sure, if there is a good surface, so NO trees or bushes or sand or water, but solid beton or rocks.
The best would probably be 200m+ water, if you woudn't die by the impact, you would drown, or take some aspirine for the blood-thinning effect.
Near 100% sure should be jumping + hanging, with a 30 m lenght, good rope, which would lead to decapitation, or at least to a broken neck.
Does anyone know if I am right with these ideas?

There are some points which should make jumping easier, count to 3 and jump at 2, benzodiazepines...

Thank you!

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
i understand where youre coming from. I think you probably found the best place for your weight..on the door. it can hold alot of weight i think.
will the rope go between the door tho?

Well I can fit it over the door frame so I can tie it on the doorknob on the other side

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Sounds sure, if there is a good surface, so NO trees or bushes or sand or water, but solid beton or rocks.
The best would probably be 200m+ water, if you woudn't die by the impact, you would drown, or take some aspirine for the blood-thinning effect.
Near 100% sure should be jumping + hanging, with a 30 m lenght, good rope, which would lead to decapitation, or at least to a broken neck.
Does anyone know if I am right with these ideas?

There are some points which should make jumping easier, count to 3 and jump at 2, benzodiazepines...

I'm going to see if there's somewhere higher I can jump with water. Where can I get some benzos?

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Well I can fit it over the door frame so I can tie it on the doorknob on the other side
Oh, your not throwing the rope over the door and then shutting the door? That's what I thought you were going to do. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Last edited:
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Oh, your not throwing the rope over the door and then shutting the door? That's what I thought you were going to do. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

That's what I'm doing yes. I don't have anything more stable to tie it to. How are you doing it?

Reactions: Sickman75
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
In my past experience, when I'm doing something that causes fear, it's much easier to just do it without any hesitation.
Like, do it so casually that it's almost comedic. (Not that CTB is comedic at ALL, I'm just comparing this to doing something else that would typically cause fear)
Of course, this would be much more suitable as advice for jumping off a high diving board into a pool, but I hope it helps anyways.

Alcohol and other substances would also help with courage and fear, but I can't recommend any type of drugs, legal or not, to anyone.

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
That's what I'm doing yes. I don't have anything more stable to tie it to. How are you doing it?
Yep same way. I just got confused for a second.
I knew you were doing it right. Good deal.

Reactions: tiggles2000
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
In my past experience, when I'm doing something that causes fear, it's much easier to just do it without any hesitation.
Like, do it so casually that it's almost comedic. (Not that CTB is comedic at ALL, I'm just comparing this to doing something else that would typically cause fear)
Of course, this would be much more suitable as advice for jumping off a high diving board into a pool, but I hope it helps anyways.

Alcohol and other substances would also help with courage and fear, but I can't recommend any type of drugs, legal or not, to anyone.

I'm thinking I'll do it soon without a second thought..I'll kick the chair before I even have time to think about it. I'll drink some wine or something before hand to put my mind at ease a bit. thank you for your help!

Reactions: Johanna94
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
I'm thinking I'll do it soon without a second thought..I'll kick the chair before I even have time to think about it. I'll drink some wine or something before hand to put my mind at ease a bit. thank you for your help!
I wish you the best of luck and hope that, whatever happens in the near future, you get what you truly desire. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Johanna94 and deathplease
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I wish you the best of luck and hope that, whatever happens in the near future, you get what you truly desire. Keep us updated.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I've recently been looking into N but I'm not sure if I can wait that long..I need to get out of this world.

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Yeah it was a partial hanging. And it was fast based on security and his wife's check in times. I don't know the answer to that question about A, sorry. SN doesn't seem too complicated, maybe it does. I think all the anti pills makes it complicated. Hanging they say isn't all that bad if you can do it right. But that's the hard. Alot of threads on here people saying they have a hard time with it. If it was me, I certainly would drink the concoction. Lot easier I think
I would recommend practicing partial to find your sweet spot before attempting full.

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I would recommend practicing partial to find your sweet spot before attempting full.

Thank you, I will test it out later tonight. I'm hoping to hang in the next couple of days..I have to get some affairs in order first.