• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Hi there. Basically as the title says,
Its been a year or so since ive done any dating/ seeing anyone/ hooking up, etc
Im sure that would probably help cheer me up some, but the problem is is that i just dont have the energy to put in the effort like i used to in the past
Recently got back on tinder, and just talking with people has me exhausted, much less going out and doing stuff on dates.
I dont see how i used to have the mental energy to do it....
Thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Actovania and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
As your energy allows, you can casually socialize and date. A relationship requires complete intimacy and at least 50% daily participation.

Your other option is a stable, socialized, and financially secure schizoid. This likely means they are undiagnosed, but you know they are schizoid.lol
They don't require much intimacy, so you can spend most of your free time however you want.

Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
I've never dated or loved anyone in my life so I have no idea how it works, I don't know if i will stay stuck like this until my life ends or if something will change. i think if you don't want to do it now then you definitely shouldn't and wait until you are ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: carac