colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
tw//mentions of unhealthy love, just general hypocrisy and sh and godim going insane im going batshit crazy
im going to go fucking crazy insane with jealpisly this is so stupid why am i upset over something so stupid its just them being friendly their just being nice and thats what i love about them but the way they treat other people drives me fucking insane their going to be the reason i kill myself oh my god im going to kill myselfover jealousy im going insane over a stupid mundane reason and they've done nothing wrong but im always the one causing problems and im going to fucking cut myself again if their not resolved why cant i just be the normal pretty girl for them why do i have to be batshit insane with jealously issues that cuts themselves everytime i do things wrong why ami like this why am i like this i cant fucking do this anymore i wanna blow my brainsout the pressure is too much i cant fucking do this anymore !!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, winamp and Forever Sleep
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i guess this is just becoming a general vent thread at this point and i mean it already was but you know what i mean i guess??? i just
i keep fucking up in my relationship jealousy and anxiery is going to destroy me and i just know their going to leave me this time. they say they dont forgive me and thats okay because frankly i wouldn't forgive myself either. im so sick and dirty and disgusting and i know i dont deserve it but god just please tell me you love me that you still love me and we're going to be okay i won't say those things ever again iu swear i wont get jealous ever again i'll be such a good girl and i wont say anything even if you fuck around with someone else i swear to god i'll be good and good and perfect and good just please tell meyou love me please im going to fucking blow my brains out if you dont tell me you love me im going to fucking end everything the day you leave my life and i swear to hold the poem you made me near and dear to my heart and i just really needto have someone to hold me or im going to fucking end it imso sick of being sad over you i love you so much im going to puke
i caused your bad emotions and i caused you to be angry so please just get rid of me any way you want i dont deserve to be around you anymore just please remind me that you love me that i deserve to be loved i want to be loved i can loved and i want you to love me but you put i wish you loved me to up as your status but i do i do i fucking love you so much its going to make me puke all my guts on everything and im going to actually loose it you dont even need to forgive me just tell me you love me please tell me you love me or im actually just going to end it all i'll be so good but your my everything and a half so dont go i promise i'll be a good partner

Last edited: