finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Watching others live your dream hurts so fucking bad lmao. especially when u know u will never be able to reach there. life is so unfair, fuck everyone fr!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Fadeawaaaay and 14 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Not everyone is supposed to make it in life. Some people are just not made for that. Dont be hard on yourself over it

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, DarkDg21, Stuckaf2 and 4 others
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Not everyone is supposed to make it in life. Some people are just not made for that. Dont be hard on yourself over it
that's the worst part! I had high hopes from life but I got nothing but unbearable pain lmfao. If I was never supposed to make it, why am I here in the first place?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Stuckaf2, MeltedJello and 6 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I agree, life is fucked up. Some people have all the luck and they have no idea how good they have it. Makes me jealous lol!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, DarkDg21, Stuckaf2 and 5 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Do you care to talk about what your dream was?

Reactions: demuic
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
All I ever wanted was a normal life with a normal family. The universe is completely indifferent to suffering. Not all lives are worth living.

I am surprised that so many people who are homeless, disabled, sick, etc manage to drag out their miserable existence for decades. I've had enough personally. I will be gone before the new year.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, DarkDg21, Stuckaf2 and 16 others
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
I agree, life is fucked up. Some people have all the luck and they have no idea how good they have it. Makes me jealous lol!
istg, I get so jealous, its really unfair how we don't get the same chances like everyone else
All I ever wanted was a normal life with a normal family. The universe is completely indifferent to suffering. Not all lives are worth living.

I am surprised that so many people who are homeless, disabled, sick, etc manage to drag out their miserable existence for decades. I've had enough personally. I will be gone before the new year.
I totally get you! even though what we want is simple it still seems impossible to have. I am sorry u have to deal w shit like this too.
Do you care to talk about what your dream was?
for starters it would have been real nice if I didn't have all these dental issues ( despite being very careful and attentive to my teeth), and having parents who cared about me and my health would have been great too.
I wanted to life until I was 35 in some city in Italy with the guy I love more than I have ever loved anything, surround myself w good friends. go to law school and make something out of myself. but they are all out of reach now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Scribble Fan, Dead Meat and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
If I was never supposed to make it, why am I here in the first place?
What makes you think there is some kind of entitlement for anyone to make it just because they are here in first place? . This realm is one of chaos. There is no fairness in it. It is just as is. Nobody is owed anything as far as life is concerned

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LonelyBrazilian, finallyicanendit and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can relate A LOT. I was mistreated for more than a decade as child/teenager. This has destroyed my brain. I have many different mental conditions. Many professionals have told me I would have had a great career without my illness. Now instead I am becoming more and more bitter and resentful. Even when I hear my best friends have accomplishments it hurts me to know it. I will die lonely and in poverty. I am still pretty young and there are no more ways to go. There is barely or no hope at all!

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Dead Meat
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
What makes you think there is some kind of entitlement for anyone to make it just because they are here in first place? . This realm is one of chaos. There is no fairness in it. It is just as is. Nobody is owed anything as far as life is concerned
Exactly

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Drake just spent $1,000,000 in one night at strip club. Thats the kind of world we live in.

• Wow
Reactions: justsayin, rkvgriffus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Whether people want to accept it or not, luck is all there is, and it is all there ever could have been. When you probe the reasons why X person enjoys X luxury while others don't, it inevitably has to rely on some brute fact that things "just happen to be this way", "that's life", "that's just how it is", etc. I love to see nice people living good lives, but when you juxtapose that to the abject misery which others are having to endure, the full picture of life ends up being a rather hideous one.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LonelyBrazilian, Snake of Eden and 2 others
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Drake just spent $1,000,000 in one night at strip club. Thats the kind of world we live in.
WOW! with half the money i could have solved atleast half of my problems 😂
Whether people want to accept it or not, luck is all there is, and it is all there ever could have been. When you probe the reasons why X person enjoys X luxury while others don't, it inevitably has to rely on some brute fact that things "just happen to be this way", "that's life", "that's just how it is", etc. I love to see nice people living good lives, but when you juxtapose that to the abject misery which others are having to endure, the full picture of life ends up being a rather hideous one.
I hate how true this is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course life is very unfair. Many people are disadvantaged from the start through no fault of their own. Everything is determined by random factors out of our control. Even if someone is satisfied with their life, that can all be taken away from them, such as getting an debilitating health condition. Overall I see it as better to never be born in the first place as this life holds unlimited potential for suffering. I understand it can be painful seeing others have what we want. I think people who are convinced that 'life is a gift' are delusional. In a way they are lucky enough to be in a position where they are able to be blind to the true horrors of life.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Superdeterminist and Rogue Proxy
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021

i think we carry expectations and so inevitably, disappointment when we fail to meet them. Normal is something im not. though im now sick, im grateful i was spared the dull boring normality of life.

Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
I reached a lot of my dreams and then i dealt with the shit that comes usually with it and moved to the next and still not happy…if i learned something is that grass is always greener on the side..when you reach finally the other side not so much…or just ordinary …so try to live with what you have at hand and set goals you have actually a chance to reach.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The crazy part is that sometimes the ones living our dreams are not much happier. And even if they are, how long can they keep it?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Snake of Eden
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Generally, I hate whining and complaining. I hate the idea of blaming other people for my problems… However…
I spent three years saving my girlfriend financially emotionally and everything else talking to her three times a day and talking her off the ledge… Financially ruining myself in the process… And then one day she up and leaves me for somebody else… So I guess, yeah I was dumb and I fucked up but life is unfair sometimes …