R

RubySimon

Genderless and hopeless
Oct 13, 2018
I just lost an entire friend group today because my depression is too stressful and upsetting for them. while what few friends remain just give empty pltatiudes and go "ooh your not npd you say things the ~scary narcs~ wouldn't say.

I hate myself so much. My life's been one big pain after another, if it's not physical and mental health issues or disabilities. It's people treating me like crap. Bullying, abuse, I just can't seem to catch a break.
my family doesn't support me because I'm trans, which causes me more pain. All because i just want to be myself.
I either feel empty or soul crushing depressed. I want attention and love but who could love me? I'm an ugly, 67kg overweight person who most likely has npd becase i just ca't feel other peoples emtions.

i try so hard to be compassionate, caring but the moemnt i'm hurt like am right now. I lash out.

I'm too much of a pain averse wuss to ctb. I'm too por for hrt or surger or aything.

my life is just and endless ainfest and I want it to stop. I just want it to stop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: y'ffre, Why Me?, Wilting Daisy and 1 other person
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
Losing friends is difficult. It can make you feel alone and like something's wrong with you.
However, if they were to act like that ^ I would not want to be friends with them anyhow. This will leave your heart and your time open for new friends and relationships that care about your well-beings and will see you through anything ❤

I find that when I'm feeling especially emotional, it does me well to take some time alone to collect myself first. Just take my mind off it best I can for a while. When I come back, even if I'm still feeling it, I can at least communicate what I feel or need effectively.

Reactions: Why Me?
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that for many of us life is just endless misery and suffering. It sounds like you have been through a lot. To me, people really can be so cruel and it's terrible the way that many people treat others. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. Best wishes.