nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
I feel like life is a scam, I mean we're taught straight bs. Pedophiles and devil worshippers rule and win, so that means morality doesn't even matter like we're taught. We have to navigate this chaos somehow, which is enough in itself to drive a person nuts but then you add in all this unnecessary trauma. We all expected our parents to be more emotionally mature than their parents and so on, but that's rarely the case. It's not fun, it's torture; especially for those of us with real mental issues.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Forever Sleep, resolutory and 5 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
life is just a virus, a mistake evolved as a result of evolution, and it's not surprising how evil ppl win here and all that crap. it's all based on physical laws, entropy and the laws of nature. evolution proves that wicked ppl survive better, live better, they are more adapted (so-called "natural selection", but i like to use the term "negative selection" more), and that's just how this world works. evolution itself is a completely meaningless and extremely brutal process, it's just surviving for the sake of surviving, it has no "higher purpose", benefit or anything like that. so the best solution is not to continue this unnecessary bloody massacre and refuse breeding

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Antibiotic, Per Ardua Ad Astra, EndlessNight and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea life v awful no worth. This all pain sufferia. Cruel world only cruel ppl advntg this idea ppl think all no sense, life only suffer die awful game only awful ppl ctrl get any .vry torture mental illne live unfair world, rly understand feel. Awful world awful species real scam

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and yive
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do consider the existence of life as being a tragic mistake, it's certainly a curse to have the ability to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to be tortured. Life certainly is a scam as there is nothing to be gained by existing, it's a completely futile process where only suffering, decay and loss is guaranteed. It absolutely disgusts me how people continue to procreate as all that they are doing is inflicting harm and creating problems that never needed to exist. Only death can solve what the true problem is for me, which is life in itself.

Reactions: AncientSorrow