• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hahem

Feb 4, 2023
Life was a scam all along.
You are brought into existence (where, by definition, there was no consent) and are expected to conform to a myriad of social impositions. You are just another gear in the system - producing and producing till the day you die, hoping that one day, somehow, peace and "happiness" (whatever it may mean) will finally come, and it will all be worth it. But as you observe reality, how often is this the case? How many go by living miserable lives in unhappy jobs, unhappy marriages... How many are abused, bullied, raped, killed, shamed... And how can one know in advance if it will be truly "all worth it" in the end? How many go trough great lengths just to get nothing in the end? And even if they do get something, it doesn't change the fact that they were brought into this world without their consent in the first place and that they had to endure so much suffering with no guarantees. What they perceive as happiness or sucess is nothing more than biological illusions programmed deep into their minds by evolution: to what use is a family? Or sex? Or a prosperous carrer? In what sense do these all have any intrinsic value? What do they all even mean? I feel like we were compelled to live in a certain way millions of years before we were even born, like our destinies were , in great part, already decided much earlier than our birth. And what about the pressure from parents, family members, colleagues and society at large, who cause so much unnecessary suffering? What to make out of all of this? Is life really just a gamble? A desperate race to get something out of it? And what about the promises made to us when we were young: that life was this huge open canvas where we could conquer all we wanted and fill it to the brim with our innermost dreams? When will we accept these are lies and that life is marked by uncertainty and unfairness? In this sense, I think life is a scam all along: marked by a sometimes admirable, but ultimately fruitless struggle. The more I reflect about this topic the more I come to the conclusion that all forms of "living" are just eternal cope from this dark reality. To live is to cope, and I wished my opium hadn't ran out this early.

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
Life was a scam all along.
You are brought into existence (where, by definition, there was no consent) and are expected to conform to a myriad of social impositions. You are just another gear in the system - producing and producing till the day you die, hoping that one day, somehow, peace and "happiness" (whatever it may mean) will finally come, and it will all be worth it. But as you observe reality, how often is this the case? How many go by living miserable lives in unhappy jobs, unhappy marriages... How many are abused, bullied, raped, killed, shamed... And how can one know in advance if it will be truly "all worth it" in the end? How many go trough great lengths just to get nothing in the end? And even if they do get something, it doesn't change the fact that they were brought into this world without their consent in the first place and that they had to endure so much suffering with no guarantees. What they perceive as happiness or sucess is nothing more than biological illusions programmed deep into their minds by evolution: to what use is a family? Or sex? Or a prosperous carrer? In what sense do these all have any intrinsic value? What do they all even mean? I feel like we were compelled to live in a certain way millions of years before we were even born, like our destinies were , in great part, already decided much earlier than our birth. And what about the pressure from parents, family members, colleagues and society at large, who cause so much unnecessary suffering? What to make out of all of this? Is life really just a gamble? A desperate race to get something out of it? And what about the promises made to us when we were young: that life was this huge open canvas where we could conquer all we wanted and fill it to the brim with our innermost dreams? When will we accept these are lies and that life is marked by uncertainty and unfairness? In this sense, I think life is a scam all along: marked by a sometimes admirable, but ultimately fruitless struggle. The more I reflect about this topic the more I come to the conclusion that all forms of "living" are just eternal cope from this dark reality. To live is to cope, and I wished my opium hadn't ran out this early.
It very much depends on the odds given to you upon birth. If you're given a good hand of cards and probabilities work in your favour then it probably wouldn't be considered a "scam" and such. You'll have good enough distractions all along that most probably wouldn't even question the nature of life to begin with.
However if your cards are terribly bad or below average and probabilities in the game of life work against you then would say I was scammed my cards are really bad.
You see this is all subjective we come up with theories and ideas about life based on personal experiences and perceptions.
Some call it a scam some call it a gift some call it a test and the list goes on.
Saying that I personally believe based on the evidence that life is a cheap game with human beings placed in an unpleasant and paradoxical situation with oversized consciousness in a universe that's completely indifferent toward them.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it beyond tragic how humans so harmfully impose existence in the first place, all they are doing is creating pointless suffering. Existence truly was completely unnecessary in the first place and never served any purpose, more than anything I wish I never existed.

Human existence truly is the most futile and dreadful burden which is why I'm disgusted how many think it's acceptable to procreate even know nobody can suffer from never existing at all yet existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to and it's all meaningless anyway, existing beings really are just waiting to die.

Reactions: sserafim