• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I ctb tomorrow 10PM IST, 12:30 PM EST, 5:30PM GMT. My method is Sodium Thiopental taken orally combined with plastic bag to make it foolproof.

Staying at a 5-star chain hotel far away from home. Just ate my last meal – Paneer tikka masala, dal makhani and Garlic naan. Sipping on Corona too as I type. Although, I will be drinking alcohol tomorrow as well (whiskey alongside thiopental to potentiate it.)

Not sure if I'll post a goodbye thread cus this could act as one too? Anyway, less than 24hrs of mental agony to go! Looking forward to finally getting some well-deserved sleep.

P.S. Hoping nobody read the pre-edited title cus it was funnily embarrassing!

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Hadn't heard of this, sounds like a peaceful way to go. How did you acquire it, if you don't mind asking? Wish you the best for the journey and glad you enjoyed your last few days.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Hadn't heard of this, sounds like a peaceful way to go. How did you acquire it, if you don't mind asking? Wish you the best for the journey and glad you enjoyed your last few days.
I'm from India and it's available here.
I see you minimized the amount of water already with that dosage, so maybe you have a little leeway. But as you know, it creates a bigger amount.
Yeah, we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have no idea how your method works, so I just wish you good luck.

Do you plan to be on this forum until the end, or do you want to focus entirely on CTB?

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I ctb tomorrow 10PM IST, 12:30 PM EST, 5:30PM GMT. My method is Sodium Thiopental taken orally combined with plastic bag to make it foolproof.

Staying at a 5-star chain hotel far away from home. Just ate my last meal – Paneer tikka masala, dal makhani and Garlic naan. Sipping on Corona too as I type. Although, I will be drinking alcohol tomorrow as well (whiskey alongside thiopental to potentiate it.)

Not sure if I'll post a goodbye thread cus this could act as one too? Anyway, less than 24hrs of mental agony to go! Looking forward to finally getting some well-deserved sleep.

P.S. Hoping nobody read the pre-edited title cus it was funnily embarrassing!
Good luck my friend. Hope everything goes well. I have enjoyed your posts on here. You are a great person and you will be missed!