• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
this might sound stupid, but hear me out. my parents are absurdly controlling and I'm stuck at their home because of covid. It was awfully hard to get my hands on SN without having them find out, but know I am constantly afraid that they might find it in my room.

so far I've been keeping it in my backpack, since I can carry it anywhere without rising suspicion. does this sound like a bad strategy (my house is going through a construction and they are literally fixing my room as of now)? what are some places they would probably not bother to search?

ps. I feel like I fucked up english grammar when writing this title, but I don't know how to fix it. sorry. not my first language.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth, maybepossiblyithink, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
In a pillow, like, inside with the stuffing. No idea how big SN bottles are, but if it's pill bottle sized it should be perfectly hidden and no one would think to look there.

Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and Rn110bg101
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
In a pillow, like, inside with the stuffing. No idea how big SN bottles are, but if it's pill bottle sized it should be perfectly hidden and no one would think to look there.
Just be careful they don't touch your pillow or they'll probably end up feeling the hard plastic bottle in it. If you can maybe try with your mattress as well, those are normally harder.

If you have a pair of thick socks you can hide the bottle inside them too, if it doesn't end up looking absurdly bulky they'll believe it's the wool.

Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and allym101
S

Sea of Blood

Oct 22, 2020
Hide them in the pockets of any jackets you may have in your closet. I've hidden things there for ages and they haven't been found at all, like ever.

No one really looks into your clothes.

Reactions: flatearth, ecmnesia and GoodPersonEffed
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Hide them in the pockets of any jackets you may have in your closet. I've hidden things there for ages and they haven't been found at all, like ever.

No one really looks into your clothes.
Controlling parents won't hesitate to, and pockets are the most obvious place to hide things.

Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Yeah nosy parents can be a problem, I would know. If your strategy right now is working I wouldn't change it. But if you notice them getting more concerned, I'd try hiding it in a box where they really wouldn't want to search like a box of condoms or pads or something.

Reactions: ecmnesia and Rn110bg101
S

Sea of Blood

Oct 22, 2020
Controlling parents won't hesitate to, and pockets are the most obvious place to hide things.

That's why it works in my case. People won't think you'd hide shit in pockets, so it never works.

But yeah, in your case, maybe I would recommend hiding things in plain sight. I'm not sure how SN is packaged but you can always re-package it into something else that's more believable.

Reactions: ecmnesia
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
But yeah, in your case, maybe I would recommend hiding things in plain sight.
I wouldn't say this is a good idea, some people are very observant. You just need one parent to be, or someone that would snitch to your parents, and you can say goodbye to your bottle.

Reactions: ecmnesia