• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mike

Mike

Curious
Jul 9, 2018
I have heard of a method where you down sleeping pills with TONS of salt water. (Also heard of some kind of special root you can optionally eat so you don't vomit)

According to the method your kidneys should fail in a couple of hours. Ideally in your sleep of course.

Sounds like a shitty method to be honest. (Personal opinion)

What do you guys think?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Kidney failure is very painful and I would have thought too slow as well.I would not want to suffer longer than I had to.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, just popping pills doesn't always work, unless you have the right combination.

I attempted this several years ago by getting generic otc ibuprofen. In a 5 day period, I had taken well over a thousand pills at 500 milligrams each.

After that fifth day, I vomited so hard that it hurt. It came out with such force, that I could have shot it half the distance of a full length football field.

After that, I said fuck this. So now I have my new method that I am attempting, and no matter what, I will, one way or another, ctb this time.