natalia31

natalia31

Jun 22, 2019
I been crying for a couple of hours now, trying not to make a sound so my roommate doesnt hear me because if she does, she would enter my room and feel sorry for me and hug me. Like that would solve something. Lately a been think a lot about why i am like this. I didnt have a nice family but nothing traumatic happened to me when i was a child. The worst thing that happened to me is that i was born. I still resent my mother for not having an abortion. I dont understand how anyone could have children if they have the means not to. Its the cruelest thing to force someone to live.

I'm gonna try the blood choke to see how it feels and do the night-night when i'm ready. Wish i could tell my friends but i cant so i've thought it would be ok to write it here. Thanks for reading.

*english is not my first language, sorry for the bad writing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Superfluous, lostangel, appalachian moon and 12 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Can't imagine what you're going through and word's often don't mean much, but i genuinly am sorry for what you're going through. You can always message me or anyone here if you need someone to talk to. Its painful and terrifying to keep it in, cry silently for tne purpose of being heard, but sometimes being heard and opening up helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Righttodie and Soul
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
If I were your roommate I'd hug you as well because you genuinely sound like such a good person and I'd have to convey that somehow. It doesn't solve your problems, you're right, but I hope something helps you find the peace you deserve.

And your English is perfect.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Righttodie and Soul
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I been crying for a couple of hours now, trying not to make a sound so my roommate doesnt hear me because if she does, she would enter my room and feel sorry for me and hug me. Like that would solve something. Lately a been think a lot about why i am like this. I didnt have a nice family but nothing traumatic happened to me when i was a child. The worst thing that happened to me is that i was born. I still resent my mother for not having an abortion. I dont understand how anyone could have children if they have the means not to. Its the cruelest thing to force someone to live.

I'm gonna try the blood choke to see how it feels and do the night-night when i'm ready. Wish i could tell my friends but i cant so i've thought it would be ok to write it here. Thanks for reading.

*english is not my first language, sorry for the bad writing.
I wish I had someone to hug me when I'm sad. And I agree so much with its cruel to force someone to live. :/

Reactions: Superfluous
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Yeah. I hate when I open up to someone about my pain and their reply is "omg i'm so sorry" yeah fuck off I don't want you to feel sorry for me, I just want you to understand why i'm like this

Hugs

Love and kindness

Reactions: lostangel