pochii

pochii

May 27, 2023
1st year of college sure is sucky and i've hated every minute. I never did take a break from highschool to college and i've been taking a class during the summer. It's all so boring and stupid all for a degree that i prolly won't end up getting before i die. I just keep doing it cause I don't want anyone thinking something is off. I'm just s normal boy going to school, happy go lucky me. Dying is harder that I had ever thought and the more i try and fail the more i feel stupid and angry and i wanna tell people but i don't wanna be seen as some sort of attention seeker or suicide baiter even though yes all i want is for someone to see me and hold me and care for me. But idk if that would even stop me at this point. I just will keep trying to ctb until it works and keep it all hidden while doing everything i don't wanna do because if i focus on myself and how i wanna live my life, we'll.. not, everyone would freak out and i'd get put in a hospital. Wish someone would hold me. I'm so lonley.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, cheese.out, Sannti and 4 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I get it, studying sucks. And it must have been painfully frustrating to waste your summer on such a tedious task. I'm sorry.

When I was a student, I also had to appear normal so as not to arouse suspicion. Fortunately, I dropped out of the education system a few years ago, which was a great relief – although I'm still tired of life for other reasons.

98h56b3xvof41

• Love
Reactions: pochii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here but anyway best wishes, it's true that suicide really is too difficult in this world, it must be awful and tiring going through those failed attempts.

• Love
Reactions: pochii