T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Well what other method you think it more guarantee of death than plunge 1000 feet free fall?
Would a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot to my head be enough to blow my brain out, and die from that eventhough my heart is not touch, since I'd be aiming the shotgun to my head not heart.

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Why are you obsessed by jumping if you so afraid about surviving this method ?!?

Reactions: CrushedHopes
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Well what other method you think it more guarantee of death than plunge 1000 feet free fall?
Would a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot to my head be enough to blow my brain out, and die from that eventhough my heart is not touch, since I'd be aiming the shotgun to my head not heart.
Sodium nitrite. Resources are in my sig. Please take the time to read up.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Why jumping? you can just drink some nembutal, download this:

Sure, N is a fantastic peaceful way to pass on, but it is difficult to acquire it legitimately and legally. It is also rather costly.

Reactions: khw777
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
There is some addresses given where you can buy it over the internet. Yeap, it's illegal but its really rare that someone has the business with the court if the shipping fails, if you don't live in Australia. Worth to try
@Farfromfe why are you copy-pasting this comment and download link to multiple threads? Beware fake N sellers / email addresses in suspect copies of that handbook

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
@Farfromfe why are you copy-pasting this comment and download link to multiple threads? Beware fake N sellers / email addresses in suspect copies of that handbook
+1

SECTS777

SECTS777

Sep 23, 2019
How bad was the pain when you hit? Why didnt you land head first?

I don't remember to be honest. Last thing I remember actually was going over the edge and I must've passed out or so on the way down? I did actually awake briefly on the ambulance and I was confused asking what happened to my legs but they put a mask on me and I went to sleep and that was it, woke up a day later in a hospital bed.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Thank you SECTS777 for share your story Sir.

Anyways, this article talk about this woman survived a 300 feet vertical free fall.

It a good read plus you get to see all of her injuries. My Lord, she sure broken alot of things in her body.

This is my worsest fear, not dead, but vegetable laying in bed can't even lift a finger for the rest of your life!
oh well I got to take my chance, if I aim for a higher bridge the only ones are in China, where it higher than 1,000+ feet for sure, but then I be plunging directly into an ocean of water below. Since I don't know how to swim, even if i don't die on 1,000+ feet impact, I die of drowning.

Last edited:
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
From ^ that article:

"This is the first case report, to our knowledge, which documents survival from a free vertical fall of 300 feet onto a hard surface. The anecdotal threshold for sustaining critical injuries from a vertical fall has been defined by the American College of Surgeons' Committee on Trauma (ACS-COT) at >20 feet (6 meters) [3]. This threshold is corroborated by the published literature on survivors from accidental and suicidal free falls [1]. In general, a falling height of >100 feet is considered a "non-survivable" injury [4]."

Pretty wild stuff.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah BipolarExpat, this is why I keep hesitate, it not that I'm afraid of die, it that I'm afraid I be vegetable laying in bed can't lift a finger for the rest of my life, now that is bleep scary.
I don't want to jump to my death and then like weeks/months later wake up in coma but then still alive. Fucking scary.

Do you ever consider jumping as your CTB method?

Last edited:
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019

Sure. I've considered most methods. I guess the closest I've gotten to jumping was from a hotel a few months ago (18 floors) approx: 194 feet

SI was too strong.

I'm aware of most of the bridges worldwide as you are, certain hotels w/ balconies, some cliffs, etc.

I understand your main concern.
No guarantees, I'm afraid.
But surviving a fall on concrete/rocks of 100+ must be akin to winning the lottery.

Reactions: toomuchgrief
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah BipolarExpat, this is why I keep hesitate, it not that I'm afraid of die, it that I'm afraid I be vegetable laying in bed can't lift a finger for the rest of my life, now that is bleep scary.
I don't want to jump to my death and then like weeks/months later wake up in coma but then still alive. Fucking scary.

Very wise coming from someone who that exact thing happened too. Woke up after 2 weeks in a coma, horrific hallucinations and delirium and left with a smashed up body.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Well you can tell us more about that Sir/Ms Amz_Falls, your jumping survived story, I bet the pain it terrible after you wake up.

I'm scare too, I'm scare of what the physical consequences if I don't die after I plunge myself down there.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Well you can tell us more about that Sir/Ms Amz_Falls, your jumping survived story, I bet the pain it terrible after you wake up.

I'm scare too, I'm scare of what the physical consequences if I don't die after I plunge myself down there.
When they brought me out the coma and told me I jumped 2 weeks ago my first thought was fucking hell noone found me for 2 weeks!
Imagine the worst pain in the world, then triple that. Then make it last for 6 weeks and being log rolled every 3 hours for those 6 weeks, not allowed to move or sit up whatsoever. You have to lie there and literally shit yourself and they will roll you to clean your ass. Then when you are allowed to sit up you throw up because of the pain and vertigo. I could go on but I think you get the idea!

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
When they brought me out the coma and told me I jumped 2 weeks ago my first thought was fucking hell noone found me for 2 weeks!

o i thought you said you could vaguely remember the police at the scene when you landed

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
@RedPanda

Hey RedPanda, if you still want the jumping route, let me introduce you to this bridge. It only 656 feet hight, but it should do the job. It call Rio Grande Gorge Bridge in the state of New Mexico, USA.

20161230-190150-cd3f33274ca1501d9d215861ec4fafe4.jpg

It NOT a tourist bridge so you won't be seeing alot of people walk on there, and there NO security around. It in the middle of no where, as you can see from the pic.
When I was there, there was no one on the bridge, and I only see few cars drove by.

This bridge has the history of 121 people who jump and died here already. So they have 10 helpline phones along the bridge, so they install those phone, if you ever change your mind you press the red button it will direct you to the helpline. NO one ever press that phone though eversince they put it up, make sense, who the hell that are 'serious' about suicide would press that helpline phone. They go there to jump, period.

Anyways, those 10 phone is like evenly distribute throughout the bridge. I pick the 5th phone to jump due to that is in the middle of the bridge, you always want to jump at the middle, to make sure you hit the bottom without rocks or mountain on the way break your free fall.

I got chicken out, I broke the first rule of jumping is I look straight out, 656 feet, it looks HIGH. Yes, it doesn't look high in the pic, but when you actually there in person look down, it looks HIGH!. My legs start trembling and I chicken out.
Well, now I know next time I won't look down.

I still debate between this bridge of the 1,000 feet tourist bridge. The tourist bridge is higher, but you really need to watch out since there be alot of tourist walking on it.

This bridge on the other hand, it in the middle of no where, and NOT a tourist bridge. So you only see few cars drive by if you lucky (depends on the time of the day). Last time I was there, I saw ONE coyote, lol. I'm sure there more coyote (perhaps a pack) that will come out when the sun go down, that what you get when you chose a bridge that in the middle of no where.

This bridge is closer to the state where I live than the 1,000 feet one. I like this one due to there nothing here, no one can help you if you in the middle of no where. Even if you don't die of blood loss, those coyotes probably go sniff you if they smell human blood flesh, lol. oh, and I also saw those big birds flying around up in the sky, those birds probably go sniff you too lol

------------------------------

here some suicide news from the Taos city itself of the bridge, this bridge located in Taos, New Mexico, USA

----------------------------------

eta:
@Kodama
Thank you Sir for like this bridge post of mine.

So which one you recommend? The 1,000 feet bridge on page 1, or this 656 feet bridge? This one it in the middle of no where, it easier for me to jump you know as there won't be people around like the 1,000 feet tourist bridge. That tourist bridge I need to be quick, like climb on without thinking and just throw myself over quick before any tourist see me.
This 656 feet one, I not have to worry about that as it in the middle of no where.

Which one would you chose? Or it doesn't matter. Wouldn't 656 feet be too low in height, as in chance of survive?

Hmmmm, great find, will make a note of this. I like the isolation factor of the bridge and the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
@Amz_Falls
May I ask, after you woke up from coma, did they take you to psych ward? I ask because the whole psych ward thing is beep scary, even scarier than death to me, zero freedom.

I think I'm going to go to the bridge and tour first, so I get an idea so when I climb I plunge straight down, or else someone might pull me back and I get throw to psych ward. Or worst, if I plunge down and not die, then after I wake up from coma, I get throw in psych ward anyway.

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
What about jumping off the tallest building in NYC!

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Well the tallest building in NYC is the rebuilt One World Trade Center, but after the whole 9/11 fiasco I bet that place is heavily surveillance, I doubt you can just climb out the window and jump, there be too many people around, and extra security everywhere.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
anddd just want to share this story.

Free fall 155 feet/35 meters and survived.

[[ We describe the accidental free fall of a 23-year-old construction worker, who fell 13 stories (approximately 35 meters) from a false work landing on a toilet container. On impact he broke through the roof of the container, which attenuated his fall and made his survival possible.

In this case report the patient suffered from a 35 m free fall injury. Due to unknown reasons the patient fell approximately 13 stories and landed on a toilet container, breaking through the rooftop and landing on the container floor.
After initially necessary cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency hospital care the patient survived the fall and was able to be transferred to a rehabilitation center, after 21 days, to commence specific rehabilitation techniques. ]]

so... let hope when I jump I don't land on the train or the railroad track below. Since there is a train track below that 1,000 feet bridge, sighhh...
All these survivals stories are beep scary, never able to walk or function like a normal person again if survived, and too weak to be able to try to CTB again if survived.

Anyone here know any buildings or anything that higher than 1,000 feet in U.S., that is accessible by citizens so you can climb out the window and jump please let me know, I be forever thank you. Perhaps I need to aim at something higher just in case.

Last edited:
A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
@Amz_Falls
May I ask, after you woke up from coma, did they take you to psych ward? I ask because the whole psych ward thing is beep scary, even scarier than death to me, zero freedom.

I think I'm going to go to the bridge and tour first, so I get an idea so when I climb I plunge straight down, or else someone might pull me back and I get throw to psych ward. Or worst, if I plunge down and not die, then after I wake up from coma, I get throw in psych ward anyway.
I did yes, it was a long time before that happened as I had to learn to walk etc before they could move me but I got transported straight from general to psych.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I did yes, it was a long time before that happened as I had to learn to walk etc before they could move me but I got transported straight from general to psych.

So did they give you any like psych medication in there? You know like those medication like they think you psycho and trying to calm you down, or any needle shots?

mann.. these psych ward stuff is scary. That is why I want to make sure I will succeed when CTB, I only have ONE chance to jump, so I better do it wise.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
So did they give you any like psych medication in there? You know like those medication like they think you psycho and trying to calm you down, or any needle shots?

mann.. these psych ward stuff is scary. That is why I want to make sure I will succeed when CTB, I only have ONE chance to jump, so I better do it wise.
Na, I'd had that before in the psych ward but I needed it and they had offered it as a pill before doing the IM. Are you in the UK?
The psych wards fine to be honest. I don't want to go back don't get me wrong but it's not that bad. I'd go out to the pub with my boyfriend during the day just had to be back by 9pm. I had my laptop to watch movies and would have good banter with most of the staff. I was on a section for 28 days and voluntary after that.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I'm in the U.S. , and I heard psych ward in UK are alot more lenient on you than in US, I heard alot of strict things in US psych ward, like strip search?

Anyways, you are a girl? whoa! You must be really brave to jump. Girl here too. And still trying to work over my fear of height, lol I guess I just take off my contact lens so I can't see the bottom and just hop over.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I'm in the U.S. , and I heard psych ward in UK are alot more lenient on you than in US, I heard alot of strict things in US psych ward, like strip search?

Anyways, you are a girl? whoa! You must be really brave to jump. Girl here too. And still trying to work over my fear of height, lol I guess I just take off my contact lens so I can't see the bottom and just hop over.
Possibly can't answer that though I'm afraid. Definitely no strip search here. I have had to take everything including my bra off before but they let me cover up and it was because they'd found razors on me previously so I was fine with it. I'd wear my own clothes, they'd wash them for me, bring us ice creams when it was hot haha. Don't get me wrong there was a lot of very unwell people in there but I'm quite 'normal' so had a really good relationship with them all. I'd been in there previously too so that helped. The only horrible thing was because they knew I was 'normal' they'd sometimes talk to me in ways they wouldn't to someone who was for explained psychotic. Like when they forgot to take me to an appointment and they told me it was my fault as it was my job to remember and take some responsibility. I did actually say to them what the fuck if I was anyone else in here you would not say that to them, you're here to look after me don't forget.
Possibly can't answer that though I'm afraid. Definitely no strip search here. I have had to take everything including my bra off before but they let me cover up and it was because they'd found razors on me previously so I was fine with it. I'd wear my own clothes, they'd wash them for me, bring us ice creams when it was hot haha. Don't get me wrong there was a lot of very unwell people in there but I'm quite 'normal' so had a really good relationship with them all. I'd been in there previously too so that helped. The only horrible thing was because they knew I was 'normal' they'd sometimes talk to me in ways they wouldn't to someone who was for explained psychotic. Like when they forgot to take me to an appointment and they told me it was my fault as it was my job to remember and take some responsibility. I did actually say to them what the fuck if I was anyone else in here you would not say that to them, you're here to look after me don't forget.
And yes I'm a girl too haha. Part of me still can't believed I jumped but part of me always knew it would happen. I too am scared of heights and standing there before doing it was terrifying but that doesn't really matter when you're so focused on jumping.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
If you're really an anal worrywort, about 200 feet (anything over ten stories) is just not survivable (please skip the one-in-ten-million doubtful Google stories about falling from an airplane or the like, BS.
This made my day. People literally die from falling in the shower and down flights of stairs.

Reactions: Kodama
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
@RedPanda

Hey RedPanda, keep this for resource. Since you said you have money to travel, I also have money to travel. I guess we should jump the highest suspension bridge in the world then. It the Siduhe bridge in Hubei, Chin,
it 1,630 feet clearance below (500 meters).

That is above the terminal velocity, because terminal velocity is 1,500 feet. But this bridge 1,630 feet. So you be flying down 200 mph, yeah, more chance of die than that 1,000 feet bridge in U.S.

The thing is this bridge doesn't look like it let you feet walk, so you need to rent a car, drive to the bridge and plunge right in the middle of that bridge. It best go at night.
The height is not a debate since it the highest suspension bridge in the world. It just from the look of it, alot of trees down there (as compared to the other bridge it just rocks), hope these trees is enough to kill me if I plunge down.

I ONLY have ONE chance to die, rather I die when I plunge, or I end up in coma then get taken to psych ward after wake up, so I better research carefully to chose my spot.
Not gonna lie, the scenery it beautiful, and it be nice to reach terminal velocity as you can't go any faster than that. But all these green trees make me iffy if it going to cushion the fall.

34483FBD00000578-0-image-a-25_1463495818829.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
@RedPanda

Hey RedPanda, keep this for resource. Since you said you have money to travel, I also have money to travel. I guess we should jump the highest suspension bridge in the world then. It the Siduhe bridge in Hubei, Chin,
it 1,630 feet clearance below (500 meters).

I have also money to travel, and a girl so give me a wink if you need someone to jump with. I have been to Preikestolen in Norway (1,982 ft) several times, but couldn't jump. Just couldn't find my spot. Next time I'm gonna jump NO matter what, from another place, and feel like I'm less afraid of heights now cause I was looking down alot. As you say - we only have ONE chance to die, extremely important to success.

Reactions: toomuchgrief
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I have also money to travel, and a girl so give me a wink if you need someone to jump with. I have been to Preikestolen in Norway (1,982 ft) several times, but couldn't jump. Just couldn't find my spot. Next time I'm gonna jump NO matter what, from another place, and feel like I'm less afraid of heights now cause I was looking down alot. As you say - we only have ONE chance to die, extremely important to success.

oh wow, can you tell me more about the Preikestolen? It is like a tourist place? Do they let you feet walk on there, are there security around? Are there fencing or net below?
wow, I would love to plunge to my death there. How much is the ticket go enter that Preikestolen place for tourist, and they speak English? yes? How you get there, by car?

Please tell me more, I would love to plunge the highest height I can find, to maximize my death.

I heard that the Preikestolen cliff, you might bounce off the rocks half way then continue go down, neither way, I break my skull. And there water below, and I don't know how to swim, I be dead drowning if I make it straight down.

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
oh wow, can you tell me more about the Preikestolen? It is like a tourist place? Do they let you feet walk on there, are there security around? Are there fencing or net below?
wow, I would love to plunge to my death there. How much is the ticket go enter that Preikestolen place for tourist, and they speak English? yes? How you get there, by car?

Please tell me more, I would love to plunge the highest height I can find, to maximize my death.

I heard that the Preikestolen cliff, you might bounce off the rocks half way then continue go down, neither way, I break my skull. And there water below, and I don't know how to swim, I be dead drowning if I make it straight down.
I have a picture from there, will see if I find. It looks like you land on sea, but you land on rocks. Not expensive, you don't need tickets, but it's like 20$ or something for the ferry from Stavanger. After that you take a bus or taxi to the start- and then hike for 2 hours and you're there. There are alot of tourists. No one is checking on you, and there's no fence or net anywhere. Almost everyone speaks english. You can sit on the edge for as long as you want without people look suspicious at you.