• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fallenleaf

fallenleaf

May 16, 2024
For most my life, I've wanted to die. People say that things get better, but as the years go by, it only gets worse and worse.

I attempted to take my life a year ago but was unsuccessful, I want to start making plans to do this again but it's going to take a while to get the resources I need. Recently, I've been through a very rough patch and the amount of times I go through these agonizing episodes of panic and sheer terror just shows me that this is how I am.

I'm screwed up, my life is damaged beyond repair. Thinking about ending my life is the only thing that can help calm me.

When I last attempted, I had an actual genuine smile on my face for once, I felt like I was finally going to be free. I was do disappointed when it didn't work out but I think I know where I went wrong.

Right now, I wish to become an active member of the forums to get to know some of you better, as obviously, the average person won't be able to relate to pain and suffering we feel on a near-constant basis.

Sometime soon, hopefully within the next year, I'll finally be able to get it done right.

And then, I can finally be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, divinemistress36, DeathWish3301 and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to the forum my friend
Sorry to hear of how much you are suffering
I hope you eventually find true peace

• Love
Reactions: fallenleaf
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
For most my life, I've wanted to die. People say that things get better, but as the years go by, it only gets worse and worse.

I attempted to take my life a year ago but was unsuccessful, I want to start making plans to do this again but it's going to take a while to get the resources I need. Recently, I've been through a very rough patch and the amount of times I go through these agonizing episodes of panic and sheer terror just shows me that this is how I am.

I'm screwed up, my life is damaged beyond repair. Thinking about ending my life is the only thing that can help calm me.

When I last attempted, I had an actual genuine smile on my face for once, I felt like I was finally going to be free. I was do disappointed when it didn't work out but I think I know where I went wrong.

Right now, I wish to become an active member of the forums to get to know some of you better, as obviously, the average person won't be able to relate to pain and suffering we feel on a near-constant basis.

Sometime soon, hopefully within the next year, I'll finally be able to get it done right.

And then, I can finally be free.
Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear the suffering you're going through but you'll find a lot of people on here that are going through similar situations and you'll find support

• Love
fallenleaf

fallenleaf

May 16, 2024
Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear the suffering you're going through but you'll find a lot of people on here that are going through similar situations and you'll find support
Thanks friend. Nice to meet you.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief at the thought of permanently being free from this existence, death truly is the only peace for me, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

• Hugs