• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SaintofDeath

SaintofDeath

Death is only a matter of a little pain
Aug 18, 2018
Its been some time its been calling me already. Years of emprisonement with my father and mother in law, destroying me mentally, taking away every single bit of happiness in my life, kicking me away like a someone they never knew.
I gave it all ive got, tried to be the perfect son, but it was really never enough for them. They think of perfection in whatever they do, but its really just them being mentally sick and stuck in the past. Its kind of tragic since ive given up on many things at an early age just to help em out at home at work, and just being a caring son. But yeah mental problems or anxiety dont really exist to them, to them that is just an excuse for not following "perfection". They kivked me out of the house with no money food nothing really. My sister invited me to stay for a couple of months out of care I thought but it was only because she was broke. Found a job with very bad working conditions and stayed there for 2 months. Kinda sustained mr and my sister. Been 1 month ever since that lots of close friends helping me out to a certain extent my parents reminding me day by day that they wouldnt even care if i were on the streets. I still dont have a job with no one to help me out this time my sister is expecting 200 dolls by yhe end of the month money that i dont even have. I barely eat or drink my migraine killing me daily, no one can help or cares to even help. Id honestly prefer dying in dignity rather than on the streets.

I was wondering if i could use the suicide bag without gas.

Reactions: Chris, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123 and 7 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I am sorry for your suffering, I wish you love and peace, though I apologize as I know that's only empty words at this point.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Samuel, Tiburcio and 3 others
SaintofDeath

SaintofDeath

Aug 18, 2018
I am sorry for your suffering, I wish you love and peace, though I apologize as I know that's only empty words at this point.
Im thankful for your very reply. Im not even sure how my message looks like considering that ive done it in less than 5 mins on mobile, just blocks of text out of my head.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Samuel, Tiburcio and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Im thankful for your very reply. Im not even sure how my message looks like considering that ive done it in less than 5 mins on mobile, just blocks of text out of my head.
Thank you, and no worries at all, it read fine.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Samuel, Tiburcio and 2 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
May you find peace in the afterlife.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Samuel and 3 others
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
it is really hard to do, die by suffocation is hard

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Samuel, lv-gras and 1 other person
SaintofDeath

SaintofDeath

Aug 18, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Samuel and Tiburcio
K

Kam59

Sep 7, 2018
Supposed to have a high failure rate as most drugs won't suppress the centre in the brain that makes you pull off the bag even when unconscious. :( You need a barbiturate to do that and they are v hard to get.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I can relate a bit to your situation. I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
peace my friend

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals