FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really despise anti-suicide people, they just create harm, it disgusts me how delusional people do all they can to make suicide as inaccessible and difficult as possible despite the fact that only death brings true relief from all harm.

To me ceasing to exist could only ever be the rational thing to wish for in this cruel and meaningless existence where rock bottom could never exist.
When there is unlimited potential for existing to get much more unbearable the only relief could ever lie in not existing, only non existence brings peace, there is no peace in the tragic mistake that is existence, instead there is just futility, decay and suffering, existing fills me with dread.

It's so sad how we have to struggle so much to die because of other people's delusions, it's just insane how such a thing as anti-suicide exists in this reality, it's disgusting how we cannot just reliably and permanently escape in peace whenever we wish to.
Suicide is a relief, it could never be something terrible or something to prevented, all that is terrible is as a result of existence after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, sserafim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They make suicide so purposely difficult because their outlook on these problems in regards to suicide is "It isn't worth to die like this, you can fix this suffering", basically false hope at its finest. But the thing that they are oblivious to is that some suffering is actually treatment-resistant but they refuse to believe that there is such thing as something so undeniably true as incurable problems. They encourage people to get help, even though that means condemning them to even further and much more unbearable suffering and then at the same time make it so hard to die by banning all peaceful methods of ending one's life so their only choice is to stay alive in this cruel world.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Starstruck, Seered Doom and 2 others
S

Starstruck

Jun 8, 2023
It is also a double standard to offer euthanasia to (physically) terminally ill people and at the same time deny mentally ill people a humane death.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Mental health depends on us, that's why those people seek to make our lives difficult.

However, they haven't realized that we can apply their "motivational phrases" to what they're trying to keep us away from...
  • "Hard work pays off." (Saves money to get F).
  • "No pain, no gain." (Sometimes we have to feel pain to achieve CTB).
  • "Success comes to those who persevere." (Found N after a long time).
  • "Determination leads to success." (Won't let my thoughts distract me from CTB).
  • "Work hard and you'll achieve your goals." (I'll get everything I need to leave this world).

• Yay!
Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber, pthnrdnojvsc and アホペンギン