• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
More that i'm thinking about ctb i appreciate the assisted suicide.
Its so hard to overcome it in loneliness, when you dont feel safe.
I admire everyone who had courage to do it.

What are your ways to get courage?
I'm prefering SN method but fear of feailure is, and the consequences (mental hospitality, police) is strong.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
SI is ridiculously hard to overcome.
My most successful attempts (yet obviously not still successful) have been impulsive, during times where I didn't have to fight that will to live. That's obviously not conducive to something like SN that takes a commitment and day long regiment.

I'm at a point in my life where I am trying desperately to live, but I also no longer have a survival instinct. I can't tell you how I got here, I don't know. I guess decades of pain and suffering. A failed attempt a while back is what made me finally realize that I was no longer afraid to die- I should have died.

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
It really does take a lot of courage to attempt. And yet people have the audacity to call it the cowardice way out 🙄
I think its because they dont want to do it so its easy to talk like this.
Its easy to talk about problems that we dont have.
SI is ridiculously hard to overcome.
like SN that takes a commitment and day long regiment.

My second ctb method would be jump because when you do it theres no return, but dont know any good spots.

Last edited:
I

illuposolitarioita

May 3, 2024
la motivazione è il dolore, ad esempio sono stanco di vivere così, mi piacerebbe morire? no ovviamente ma per me non c'è altra soluzione, li ho provati tutti, SN dovrebbe arrivare martedì e non vedo l'ora di avere finalmente un po 'di pace eterna

Reactions: unnamed2
U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
la motivazione è il dolore, ad esempio sono stanco di vivere così, mi piacerebbe morire? no ovviamente ma per me non c'è altra soluzione, li ho provati tutti, SN dovrebbe arrivare martedì e non vedo l'ora di avere finalmente un po 'di pace eterna
Wish you luck, brother. Hope you find peace.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is very hard to do it yourself. That is why euthanasia should be legal worldwide. The country´s citizens receive help with other aspects of society - so why not death which is the hardest thing you have to go through. I have tried two methods that didn´t work and I am working on the third. The attempts were not about courage, they were about taking away the pain. My third attempt seems to be about courage when the pain is not enough to do it. I am most afraid of dying alone, that is why I have a thread about group suicide here. About courage: some people are braver than others because of heredity but anyone should be able to do a brave act.

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
It is very hard to do it yourself. That is why euthanasia should be legal worldwide. The country´s citizens receive help with other aspects of society - so why not death which is the hardest thing you have to go through. I have tried two methods that didn´t work and I am working on the third. The attempts were not about courage, they were about taking away the pain. My third attempt seems to be about courage when the pain is not enough to do it. I am most afraid of dying alone, that is why I have a thread about group suicide here. About courage: some people are braver than others because of heredity but anyone should be able to do a brave act.
what were your unsuccessful methods? And what are you planing now?

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
More that i'm thinking about ctb i appreciate the assisted suicide.
Its so hard to overcome it in loneliness, when you dont feel safe.
I admire everyone who had courage to do it.

What are your ways to get courage?
I'm prefering SN method but fear of feailure is, and the consequences (mental hospitality, police) is strong.
Many people call suicide a weakness, I don't think so, I think that on the contrary, it's the courage to take such a step in life, it takes a lot of courage and probably such a person is also smart because he chooses the right decision when you are terminally ill and suffer every day, in suffering this step is the right one. I have already mentally prepared myself for this, I have reviewed many options that give me the opportunity to grab hold of life, but there are none, I see for myself only such a way out of the situation, because I have no strength to suffer and suffer any longer, and further, when I I'll become old and be left alone, it will be even worse and unbearable both physically and mentally, so when you've been sick for many years and find yourself a more or less easy death, I think you need to take advantage of it, although I'm also afraid that something might go wrong I don't really want to suffer and suffer, I would like to go to sleep and not wake up, just fall asleep and have it all be over
I also had unsuccessful attempts three times, but I studied this issue carefully and prepared myself, I hope next time will be successful. You are afraid while you have hope, when it is no longer there and you just want one thing - to go into peace, then it's not scary, it's just that a person dies: the physical body dies and the energy leaves, that's all, there is nothing else

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also admire those who managed to voluntarily end their own existences, they are the true fortunate ones to me. I just find it unacceptable extreme cruelty how people have to struggle so much to cease existing in the first place and cannot just access a peaceful suicide pill, suicide really is far too unnecessarily difficult, I despise how it's so difficult to die.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It really does take a lot of courage to attempt. And yet people have the audacity to call it the cowardice way out 🙄
Thank you, those are my exact thoughts.
People, those cowards do not understand, have absolutely no clue of the courage it takes to ctb, not only that, but the strength it takes to endure the pain and suffering we are going through.
Let them spend one hour in our shoes, then they can talk.

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
Could you tell about it? What failed? And what was the consequences?
The first two times I took a lot of antipsychotic tablets, lost consciousness and was in intensive care for 7 days, then I had a long recovery, I don't recommend this method, the third time I took SN but bought sodium nitrate instead of sodium nitrite and all my preparations were in vain, I remained alive, Now I need to buy sodium nitrite and again need to follow the protocol, fast, drink antiemetic and painkillers, etc. What's your story?