FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because it truly isn't, existence could never be a positive thing, it's a hellish and horrific mistake, in fact it's something evil as it's the ultimate source of all suffering, existence is just an endless cycle of cruelty and harm, it's not "beautiful".

It just comes across as so incredibly delusional when existence is labelled as such, I cannot stand those who glorify and worship existence, to me doing that will always feel like the true mental illness, there is no beauty in how existence has caused so much senseless torture, it's tragic how anyone has had to suffer so unnecessarily.

Existence just feels like something so wrong which is why I will always see it as preferable to not exist, it just comforts me so much the thought of being dead, it's true that only death can bring relief.
It's so horrible how we cannot just choose to sleep eternally with all suffering instantly forgotten about and erased, it would be better if existence was erased as one cannot be harmed by nothingness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, idk3, natthebrat and 5 others
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
It's subjective though isn't it? Existence can be positive for some people. I'm not sorry for existing, I just think I should be able to leave if I want.

Reactions: nux_walpurgis, ctvunny, snowcloud9 and 5 others
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
It's subjective though isn't it? Existence can be positive for some people. I'm not sorry for existing, I just think I should be able to leave if I want.
This right here is the true pro-choice and pro bodily autonomy stance.

Reactions: Amelie, snowcloud9 and undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
"...those who glorify and worship existence " ? Who are these people who worship and glorify existence? I doubt anyone worships and glorifies existence... they're just living a happy life!
Just because you are so fucked up that you want nothing more than to cease to exist, doesn't mean that there are billions, billions and billions more who live perfectly happily, without mental illness!
You really do need to 'change the record' luvvie !

Reactions: nux_walpurgis and snowcloud9
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I guess you won't be subscribing to Mr. Rogers' philosophy then, huh?

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and snowcloud9
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I guess you won't be subscribing to Mr. Rogers' philosophy then, huh?

I love this guy. It's inspiring that someone who grew up so lonely still ultimately ended up a good and happy person. Also I like your sig

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded