hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Everything always feels heavier at night. I don't understand anything anymore, I don't understand myself and I am so lost. Nothing is clear, not even what I will do next. I don't even know what step is correct. I feel so sad and heavy and empty when nighttime falls… its just like having an hour or two of feeling normal and then boom, that depressive feeling knocks me down. I wish i didn't existed so I didn't had to be feeling this bad and I dont even understand anything anymore. I dont even know what is bothering me anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, FailureGirl, bitter_sweet and 6 others
C

Cali101

May 23, 2022
I have worse anxiety during the day. I start to feel better at night.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, WanderingWater, Lost Magic and 1 other person
R

RaspberriesLL

Jun 27, 2022
I literally googled this today. Why is it worse at night? Hugs 💕

• Aww..
Reactions: hellispink
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
God, yes. Just yes. I wish I had a substantive reply for you... the majority of my crises are at night and I find I'm much more scared of my own mind. I had a really rough night just a couple days ago and I feel myself starting to head down the same path.

Idek what I'm saying. But I hear you. Sometimes it really is an incredible fight just to survive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, Lost in a Dream, hellispink and 1 other person
S

Silly-Dumpling

Jun 18, 2022
It's the darkness that keeps knocking on the door yelling for you to deal with it again. I feel the same way, and nights are the most dangerous times for me to just "be." I'm not a morning person, but I do better work at night. Even though being occupied, my head starts getting heavy again and I kinda loose it until I fall asleep.

Although we have had different experiences in our lives, you're not alone in how you feel. *Hugs*

• Love
Reactions: symphony, hellispink and WhatPowerIs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I guess it is different for everybody. I am much more relaxed at night, knowing that I am unwinding and ready to go to sleep. It is the time I wake up I fear the most. Sometimes, I won't wake up till much later just so I don't have to go through so much of the day.

Reactions: katagiri83, hellispink and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm glad it isn't just me. Yeah all of my negative feelings flare up at night. Basically I shouldn't trust my brain after 9 PM but I definitely feel like crap by the time I'm in bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, Lost Magic and hellispink
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It seems as though in this life, it is impossible to escape from suffering. I feel horrible at all times of the day, living can be unbearable as our thoughts can torture us. I also wish that I was gone, the thought of eternal sleep is much more preferable to a depressing, pointless existence.

• Aww..
Reactions: hellispink and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I wish I didn't exist either, so I feel you. I'm sorry you have to suffer through this, it really is hell.

For me there isn't any particular time of day that's worse than the rest of the day. The times when I feel the most horrible are all over the place, along with the times when I feel something resembling "okay", but the latter one never lasts more than an hour or two at most. Sometimes not even that long.

• Aww..
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
During the day, I am occupied, so during that time my mind is a bit clearer, but if I start to ruminate on something, that can wreak havoc on me in the daytime.

I also try to avoid napping because of the dreams, etc., but it is mainly at night when there are no distractions that everything comes out.

That said, most nights, it's too much. I find myself waking up with my heart racing and night sweats.

Then the day light comes, and the cycle starts all over again.

To those in the world who may have a healthy mind, it is something to behold.

My current state of mind, I do want anyone to experience.

• Aww..
Tmbass

Tmbass

Jun 5, 2022
I guess when you lie down in bed and you don't actually have to do anything, your brain goes to that place. Non depressed people get it too, that's why so many cry themselves to sleep after a bad day or wonder why cringe memories have to hit them before sleep, but for us it's so much worse and constant. I'm sorry.

• Hugs