FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand it when people glorify and worship existence, dismissing this hellish reality as existence is something so repulsive and harmful, existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering after all so no wonder so many wish to die.

And existing will just get worse as time goes on as all that's inevitable is even more torment, suffering, decay and loss all while being aware of the futilty of it all still with no legalised right to die. Humans are the worst species as they just create harm, it should be a crime denying people the option of a peaceful exit, expecting them to stay prisoner to this hellish existence they were selfishly forced to endure until they die anyway.

And it just disgusts me how people label all this as "beautiful", those life worshipping views are just so incredibly delusional to me, it's not beautiful how life has tortured existing beings all throughout history, there is no beauty in being forced to exist, having the ability to suffer so extremely.

Existence itself is the true problem and it's never something desirable, existence is just a futile process of slowly dying where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly and in my case wishing for non-existence is just being aware of this reality. Life worshipping is just an insult to how existence is undeniably filled with suffering, only non-existence is acceptable to me, there should just be nothing instead, existence is just a horrific mistake.

• Aww..
Reactions: verybabybunny, 020x, myusername890 and 7 others
L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023
I wonder why you feel this way? Would you care to share a little?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I believe the most likely possibility is that we are one consciousness and have somehow created this sadistic and evil and just corrupt to the core world to experience, whether our higher selves is punishing itself in the depths of despair.

I guess in existence there is 'good' & 'bad'.
Light and dark and both are possible but some of us are completely trapped in the dark even though much more evil human beings sleep like.babies and we.are.the type that can't experience any positive emotion, the only hope I ever had was for true death, true none existence, hope that the next existence not.be as cruel as this one.

As someone.experiencing the pleasure of toothache I am getting a front row seat to every nature of humanity, corruption, spite, treachery, laziness,. greed, narcissism.
I don't believe there's any good lasting traits in humans
I see.this world now how it has left me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree, lonelywander and cscott
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wonder why you feel this way? Would you care to share a little?
Because existence is undeniably suffering and that's something completely undesirable to me.

Reactions: myusername890
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I had a long spell in hospital with sepsis and close to death. About a year after I was out I had the best years of my health weirdly, with minimal problems/symptoms. I had suffered so much before this point and felt such relief for these active and pretty healthy years that I felt blessed almost daily. The smell of grass, the birds singing, living in country in the middle of nowhere. It all felt amazing for quite some time.
Then I got really ill again and it turned to shit.

L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023
I've been reading a lot of posts since I found this site. I'm noticing how many of us are sleep deprived or physically ill. They seem to be major factors for wanting to die.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I think people overvalue this life so much because it's the only thing they know and have no other options of existence so they resign themselves and cope with thoughts like "life is a gift" or "life is beautiful", add to that the stigmatization that you can't think anything other than "being alive is positive" because you are seen as mentally ill and must be "fixed". The majority of people demonize death because there is uncertainty in it. People dread and hate uncertainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelywander
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
You are so correct. Existence means literally surviving. Which means nature is making us suffer and some people even more. Undesirable existence like this indeed doesn't make any sense. Our world is so f* up. Makes sense why there is more and more suicides every year.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
It doesn't disgust me as much as I just don't see the point. We are all suffering, sometimes you feel happy in the moment but that feeling always fades into despair. Existence in this world is simply something that I don't want to be apart of. The world is so disgusting and we have no easy way out of this meaningless life we didn't ask for.

I hate that people have taken such reliable methods like N and are now gatekeeping it to fulfill their own selfish prophecy where they feel other humans need to suffer with them rather than letting us take our own lives peacefully.

The world as I know it is something I never want to be apart of, it's only a matter of time until I snap and can't handle it anymore and just consume SN to end it all.

Reactions: conarc, ApparentlyNot and 0000000000000