FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so tragic and harmful to force life here as existence is nothing more than an endless loop of suffering and cruelty, existence is only a terrible thing and I wish people were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace.
It's such a horrible thing burdening one with the ability to suffer endlessly in this world filled with harm, I hate existence and all the harm it's caused.

It just disgusts me how people have to suffer so unnecessarily and have to struggle to die as a result of delusional people forcing life here, there's nothing appealing about existing anyway which is why I've only ever wished for permanent nothingness, humans are the worst species with how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot easily and peacefully escape on their own terms.

Having the ability to exist will always be a terrible punishment and we are simply paying the price because of the selfish actions of other people to force us into this hellish reality, I see procreation as being criminal, I wish I never existed more than anything.

• Informative
Reactions: ConstantPain, floralheaddress, Letmedienow and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I share your view entirely. It is astonishingly selfish and incredibly callous that people bring people into this world, a world where the possibility of brutal suffering and distress is unlimited. I can't believe people strive to have children, burdening their offspring with first, the struggle of cold hearted people being absolutely remorseless to them, treating them as if they are objects and then on top of that having to go through with the hassle of trying to ctb, while many of the reliable and peaceful methods have been banned by the society. That is the society's way of proving that they care when in reality they couldn't care less, its only for their public image.

Reactions: ConstantPain, betternever2havbeen, Letmedienow and 6 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
True, humans are most definitely a failed species. It saddens me to see how our population is growing and not shrinking. I mean, this has to be a form of hell. Birth control is underutilized.

Reactions: ConstantPain, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, betternever2havbeen and 5 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
It's so tragic and harmful to force life here as existence is nothing more than an endless loop of suffering and cruelty, existence is only a terrible thing and I wish people were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace.
It's such a horrible thing burdening one with the ability to suffer endlessly in this world filled with harm, I hate existence and all the harm it's caused.

It just disgusts me how people have to suffer so unnecessarily and have to struggle to die as a result of delusional people forcing life here, there's nothing appealing about existing anyway which is why I've only ever wished for permanent nothingness, humans are the worst species with how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot easily and peacefully escape on their own terms.

Having the ability to exist will always be a terrible punishment and we are simply paying the price because of the selfish actions of other people to force us into this hellish reality, I see procreation as being criminal, I wish I never existed more than anything.
I do agree, but not 100%. I am also disgusted when I see people who are already struggling in life breed like crazy. Its just so stupid.

If humans were only living up to the age of lets say max. 35 I would say life CAN be great. After that age, I doubt it really is...

Seeing older, wrinkly people just passing day by day until they die makes me want to CTB instanly.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
10 years ago I would have disagreed with you but now we and our ancestors destroyed Earth to a point where it is not recoverable, there is a constant fear of a WW coming in, half the planet is literally on fucking fire and the glacier of the artic is starting to melt which is gonna flood the earth massively. Birthing children nowadays will just doom them to live through a time period worse than our primitive ancestors.

• Love
Reactions: ConstantPain, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, betternever2havbeen and 4 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I agree with you completely, and this is one of the reasons I'll never have children or be with someone who wants to. I can't stand the idea that I'd be personally responsible for bringing someone into a world like this. That, if not for me, then they'd never suffer. They'd blissfully remain unconscious and unaware. I think adoption's better for this reason; because you can't force another person to be a victim to the world's wrath, but only care for someone who already has. I wouldn't adopt either, because I will CTB at some point. It'd make me a hypocrite. I adopt a kid, feeling content that I didn't drag them into a world of suffering, and then force them to cope with the death of a parent.

Reactions: conarc