Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I wish I had a few people in my life who I could speak to with complete honesty as I do with people on here. Horrible feeling isolated and depressed and having to hide everything.

Reactions: msexit, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, oldgray and 8 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
i totally understand. it's depressing feeling this lonely regardless of how many people are around, there's always a thick wall separating us. The people are there but I can never get on their level, it's like we're on separate planes of reality. I hate it, life has been very lonely so far.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Bluedew and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
i totally understand. it's depressing feeling this lonely regardless of how many people are around, there's always a thick wall separating us. The people are there but I can never get on their level, it's like we're on separate planes of reality. I hate it, life has been very lonely so far.
Yes. I keep to myself because it takes so much energy interact with other people. Exhausting to put on an act of normalcy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sundayafternoon, oldgray and 5 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Yes. I keep to myself because it takes so much energy interact with other people. Exhausting to put on an act of normalcy.
yeah man. I got kinda decent at the act for a little while, but it wasn't at all sustainable and I stopped bothering. too much energy spent for such little and temporary reward

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078, Sundayafternoon and 4 others