• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
looking for a legit website for pretty much any benzo. I am open to RCs.

*gotta ship to the states
*gotta be something that is well known & trusted on SaSu, has a lot of online reviews, or you can personally vouch for.

Will trade the SN & AE sources I know for a benzo/RC legit source <3

Do not message my unless you can offer what I am specifically looking for. Do not ask me anything about SN.

Not DMNs. I don't understand.

Jul 15, 2024
looking for a legit website for pretty much any benzo. I am open to RCs.

*gotta ship to the states
*gotta be something that is well known & trusted on SaSu, has a lot of online reviews, or you can personally vouch for.

Will trade the SN & AE sources I know for a benzo/RC legit source <3

Do not message my unless you can offer what I am specifically looking for. Do not ask me anything about SN.

Not DMNs. I don't understand.
I would highly recommend not using benzos. My first attempt was 40mg of colanadine (sp?) and 13,500mg of trazadone. Obviously didn't work. The benzos that were supposed to knock me out had the opposite effect, and I was conscious enough to vomit most of it up.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I would highly recommend not using benzos. My first attempt was 40mg of colanadine (sp?) and 13,500mg of trazadone. Obviously didn't work. The benzos that were supposed to knock me out had the opposite effect, and I was conscious enough to vomit most of it up.
I did not ask for advice anywhere in this thread. I was clear what is it I am looking for. Thx.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm sorry, I have one for Europe but not for the States.

R

reddalert

Jun 8, 2024
If you find one can you let me know or can someone else reach out to me? (Can also trade SN/meto sources, also in US)