Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Not nasty at all. Just honest. Or trying to be.

And yes, I did misread your text, so you have my apologies. It's not about 'winning' for me. Just being honest.
JWL you are soooo lazy. I got you lmfao

Reactions: JWL
I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
So you are having financial problems to get treatment..if you can have a way to get treatment.. you may not have to ctb..
Thats what you meant right.

How much do you need for treatment approximately(just for an idea).. have you tried asking for help in forums( of financial help?)

And you can't really say..it about people spending money to get things to ctb.
The way 'some amount of money' means the world to you to get treatment and live..
The same way the same money means the world to them to get a method and 'to stop another second of excruciating pain..'
You aren't walking in their shoes and vice versa. That is the last act of dignity people deserve.. before death.

I understand you are in a lot of pain..since that difference of money can make you live.. but i think seeking help on other related forums can help. Better to give a try.
Can you share me the information on where to ask for help financially? It's the reason why I am homeless and not able to get the treatment I need. I've already done self help but I can do only so much on my own. I can give you more details about what I'm going through. But it's the reason why I want to CTB which sucks because i have my life purpose to fulfill but I can't rescue animals when I can't rescue myself.

J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
I really hate money. I hate capitalism. I hate the socio-economic society we live in. I hate how if it wasn't for money, I could access help. As it is, right now, I can't even try. It's cheaper for me to CTB than attempt medication and therapy.

What kills me sometimes on this site is seeing how easily people can spend their money on changes of getting N, or just random methods. That $800 that they're willing and able to gamble away on getting it, would mean an entire worlds difference to me. It would mean the literal difference between life and death.

And because of the way the world works, I will never have the chance to even try. And it's so unfair. It's just so fucking unfair.
I wish money would fix everything. I can tell you that it doesn't. If you think money will change your situation maybe there is a way out.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
there are ways to ctb that aren't costly but must of those aren't made obvious in society. better to profit off your I'll health and financial troubles than to help you. they don't care.

anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
I wish money would fix everything. I can tell you that it doesn't. If you think money will change your situation maybe there is a way out.
Yeah, the way out is money.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
As somebody who lives off of assistance, I agree. I cannot afford N. And when the end of the month comes around, I could barely afford SN. $18 for SN and I was almost too broke. It's insanity. Just another thing I feel exists just to punish me.

Reactions: anonbpdgirl