• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
INTP: Ti Ne Si Fe

ISTJ: Si Te Fi Ne

They only have Ne and Si in common
It's more than the sum of their parts type of situation. Both are hardcore introverted logicians which alone sets them apart from most of the types.
Edited to add: similar to the INTP-INTJ relationship where they share no functions but common understanding.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
It's more than the sum of their parts type of situation. Both are hardcore introverted logicians which alone sets them apart from most of the types.
Okay but ISTJs are practical, realistic and down to earth while INTPs are dreamers, idealistic, creative, abstract, and imaginative. Si and Ne are completely different

Reactions: halleyscomet
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Okay but ISTJs are practical, realistic and down to earth while INTPs are dreamers, idealistic, creative, abstract, and usually have their head in the clouds. Si and Ne are completely different
Sorry I edited after you quoted me
Edited to add: similar to the INTP-INTJ relationship where they share no functions but common understanding.

Your description of INTP traits is how I would describe the INFP. Ti is always looking for logical consistency and precision.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Definitely influenced by it. Where do you draw the distinction between personality and identity?

Reactions: sserafim
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
For me, no my personality has not been influenced by culture.

I'm white british so I don't have much of a cultural background, but my personality, my beliefs, my way of living is very different to to my family and my peers. I'm an INTP and I'm autistic so take that as you will.

I think the fact that I'm autistic explains why my personality hasn't been shaped as much by my background as much as my peers. I see things very logically, I don't care for traditions or religious beliefs. I do have spiritual beliefs, I practice witchcraft - but it's in a very non traditional way because again I don't care for traditions. Nobody in my family or really where I live believes or thinks the same way I do, I used to hate that fact but I have grown to quite like that about myself.

My personality has been influenced by trauma and mental illness however, I feel because of what I've been through the way that I act around others has drastically changed over the years. I used to be very hostile towards anyone I didn't know because I was afraid of being hurt, nowadays I'm the opposite, I try my best to be friendly and understanding and have grown to love human connection. But I'm growing up, things change as you get older so I don't know.

I think I'm just waffling at this point haha

Reactions: sserafim
S

Slough Walker

Apr 22, 2024
Years ago, I did volunteer work that required taking a weekend class. One of the teachers was a Japanese-American gentleman. His face and skin were thoroughly Japanese, but his speech and accent were 100% west coast American. If I had heard his voice without seeing his face, I would have pictured a white Caucasian man. I realized in that moment that our development is 1% nature and 99% nurture. Nature sets limits and boundaries, and nurture fills out the content of our personalities.