• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
As others have said, unfortunately even if you did achieve a coma, you wouldn't get what you wanted from it. You wouldn't achieve 'the break' you're looking for. It would just be blank.
Have you ever had a general anaesthetic. People describe their time in a coma as being the same as under a general anaesthetic which is you go to sleep and you wake up and it just feels like you've been asleep, even if you've been out for months, it's just like a sleep but with a coma your body is very weak if you've been in one for a while as it's not had enough nutrition- even when patients are in intensive care units in hospital on 1-to-1 care with feeding tubes etc they still lose so much weight including muscle mass.

Do you have a care coordinator or key worker with CAMHS? Can you write something down explaining exactly how much you're struggling that you don't feel safe you're suicidal and you want any help they can offer to keep you safe?

Reactions: imlookingforward
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
If you're smart and did your research and have first hand experience with the substances, you can do it safely I've found. Costs a bit of money though.

Example if your on methadone maintenance or a heroin addict and you know exactly it effects you and your tolerance you can mix a low dose of benzo and an opiate. Like say for small tolerance 15mg heroin and 0.25 Xanax along with perhaps an antipsychotic or benadryl.

If you want a living lucid dream state then look into dissociative like taking 450mg DXM with your heroin or benzo.

Too many cocktails to mention, hard to type long sentences on a phone :( shitty parents made me sell my $5000 computer while he keeps his stupid $50,000 CS-80 .. anyways

Phenibut and benadryl low dose, perhaps suboxone.

Ashwaganda too.

It depends on how far you want to sedate yourself and for how long. What type of sedation.

Seriously buy some dxm only syrup or pills NO OTHER INGREDIENTS just DXM Hbr on the label, take 300-450mg first time. This is a starting point. Along with a mere 4 grams of red Bali Kratom. Though this is a living awake dream state.

Works wonders for the first months.

but I miss heroin so much. It was my lover. Mixed with dissociatives.

My favorite was the 900mg trip where I literally saw my spirit leaving my body and floating up thru the roof and into the sky watching down on the neighborhood and seeing the night stars. Wicked.

But unfortunately due to money problems I'm gonna be forced to use a 12ga on myself because my 'dad' won't get my rotted accessed tooth pulled that's giving me tachycardia 120bpm resting when I used to rum 60 bpm.

A part of me wants to kill him too but since he's buying the gun for me because my brother fucked up my record giving me a domestic violence charge for something he started (destroying my truck, trying to spike me food with dangerous drugs and spitting on my face) shoulda never opened that door 2 the cops.

To answer your question ****
Also if you want a break then seriously trust me on this one. NMDA antagonists are what you want. You feel so refreshed and alive after the trip wears off. Walltussin pills work.

More enlightening than acid in a very specific and to the point way. No burn out.

It causes every system in your brain to unregulate. Dopamine becomes super sensitized, GABA, serotonin, opioid systems. All the receptors will upregulate. Its beautiful. Everything will look vivid super vivid. Looking at a picture of the ocean you can smell the environment and the water, the outdoors will turn into a bright vivid glowing color. I can't describe words don't do justice. But I do my best.

Unfortunately with tolerance it will very hard to reach this with chronic use (like using daily for years straight)

but for you, no tolerance, you will be Mind blown.

Trust me on this one. Try 300mg DXM and red bali Kratom (available in your local headshop cheap) always get red only. Get the dxm from the drugstore and cannot stress this enough make sure its DXM HBr only.

Its in a simple explanation feels like you awoke from the best nap ever and the refreshment is heavenly. This concept is already used eg. Ketamine therapy except DXM is better ironically, ketamine Sucks I've done it. But DXM in the early days is incredible. The air will smell like your favorite perfume literally.

sorry for wall of text.

Last edited:
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Is this all legal in the UK?