• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Sorry for such a stupid question. Due to being a simpleton i'd like to be 100% certain of could be helpful and what isn't.

i've been struggling to find pure sodium nitrite. i have repeatedly come across salt with sn/e250/NaNO2 is that what is needed to ctb or do you need pure sn without salt?

Last edited:
I

Itssoover

Feb 18, 2024
you need pure SN atleast 90-95% purity

Reactions: RemainingDubious
Upvote 0
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
you need pure SN atleast 90-95% purity
"Product information
Nitrite salt is used in food preparation to keep meat from spoiling, as a method of preservation. Our nitrite salt contains an anti-caking agent to ensure free-flowing qualities and must be used in a professional capacity, it's for food use only.
Sodium nitrite is toxic, you must not use nitrate salt as table salt. Legislation limits the use of sodium nitrite in meat products to a maximum amount added of 150 mg/kg, and in sterilised meat products (FO > 3), to 100 mg/kg.

For further information on nitrite salt please refer to the Food Additives Legislation Guidance to Compliance from the UK Food Standard Agency.
"

So that isn't the correct substance needed?

Upvote 0
I

Itssoover

Feb 18, 2024
Yes its very low potency and wont do anything.

Reactions: RemainingDubious
Upvote 0