• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
i was abused as a child now i got bpd which produces the most intense emotional pain also im autistic and i got no friends and keep getting misunderstood by everyone and im trans i want to transition but probably wont be able any time soon and im chronically ill and in pain all the time
Hugs you very tightly this sounds like me :( I'm sorry for what your going through

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Rose
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Fold the belt in half.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and bigj75
S

Sildytuvas

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah my guess is you will just feel a temporarily compressed head and be pissed off. This is absolutely not something to half-ass. I like the night-night method myself, because the pressure is maintained even after passing out, but I think it may not be as easy as it looks at first glance. Still, if you nail it I imagine it's relatively quick and hassle-free.
yea but i would tighten the belt as much as i can and then close the buckle so the pressure would always be there. then what if i put a bag on my head and put tape on around my neck then put on the belt and put something under it like some cloth or whatever so it would press my arteries

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
The belt suffices, i think. You can make a loop and a knot on a belt. After that you can close the knot between a door and a door frame. And a gallows is complete.

S

Sildytuvas

Nov 15, 2018
i dont need a knot the metal end is enough. i closed the door and pulled it it feels weak. it depends how high the loop is now when i make it maybe if my feet can still touch the ground it will hold but i dont know how to make a loop

S

Sildytuvas

Nov 15, 2018
https://imgur.com/a/kIeVIwi i found this maybe i could hang myself with it. id have to do it with the metal bars in my wardrobe but i dont know any knots or anything

S

Sildytuvas

Nov 15, 2018
please help me i have to do it until friday

Reactions: Amira and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals