• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
I wondered if anyone knows how to obtain N without being terminally ill? My life is not worth living because of the effects of abuse I endured from 7-19. I am not suited to live in this world and my life has been ongoing emotional torture. I just want peace now. Nothingness is my hope. I have previously attempted partial suspension hanging, but couldn't go through with it because of the degree of pain and experience of starting the dying process struck an enormous amount of fear into me and I stood up. I just want a peaceful and quick death!

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
The means are included in this thread, more specifically, in the handbook: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you. I appreciate that. Sorry but I'm not very computer savy, does anyone know how to send an encrypted email from either Hotmail or gmail? I've googled it but confused, some results say it's automatically encrypted, others give instructions that are not followable...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqizeth