deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
It's exhilarating isn't it ?

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
In my opinion? yes.

if Trump wins it'll probably be the thing that ensures i kill myself this year.

F

FuneralMarch

Feb 15, 2019
@FuneralMarch

You phrase this as though there's an equal chance the left will take up arms in the event of a Trump victory as there is of another Charleston-type riot in the event of a Biden victory. There is bound to be some violence either way but it will be valenced differently. It's easy to look at footage of a burning cop car and say the tiki torches were child's play in comparison but if you feel this way, or feel there's even an equivalency, (that can be addressed with some kind of 'compromise') I'd encourage you to reconsider.

You can feel everyone should be able to vote for whoever they want and still think supporting a particular candidate is messed up you know.

All I am saying is this country this "union" doesn't work anymore. I don't truly know the extent of what events will happen after a Trump victory or a Biden victory, I just know that this country is extremely divided more than ever and the only way to fix it is to partition. And that partition may come in the form of civil war, or more likely it will resemble "the troubles" of ireland in the late 20th century.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Both campaigns asserted earlier that they did not expect concrete results tonight.
NBC characterizes Arizona with Biden in the lead.
Texas remains red, no suprise there. Ditto on Montana.
Rhode Island projected winner Biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: bov
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Trump could very well win Texas. I mean its not surprising but my desire for CTB is kicking in WTF....

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Thanks. I am sorry I just, and this is speaking for myself, I really want Biden to win. Though we still don't know yet, it seems that might not happen

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 23374 and bov
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
To be fair I think nothing will really change in the grand scheme of things if Biden get's elected. U.S is still pretty fucked just for the way things are built in todays day and age. That being said I hope Trump loses because fuck'em.

Reactions: puppy9 and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
To be fair I think nothing will really change in the grand scheme of things if Biden get's elected. U.S is still pretty fucked just for the way things are built in todays day and age. That being said I hope Trump loses because fuck'em.
Basically this. A part of me feels Biden will lose. America sucks ass.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks. I am sorry I just, and this is speaking for myself, I really want Biden to win. Though we still don't know yet, it seems that might not happen
Honestly my biggest concern is that it will happen, but he'll contest the results of the election and remain in power. It's very possible, and to me more disturbing than the possibility of him winning the vote.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Yeah the grand fascist cockblock in the senate will continue.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Normally I might agree with you but I think you're underestimating how much worse this pandemic can get, how much suffering can be avoided with responsible leadership.

Reactions: Shades of Grey
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Can someone refer a credible conservative source for returns ?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Normally I might agree with you but I think you're underestimating how much worse this pandemic can get, how much suffering can be avoided with responsible leadership.
Truth. In my opinion Trump has done horrible with this virus

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I also fear that if trump wins, the rest of the world will mock us to hell and back. Its bad enough that he won once. But if he wins again, it will make Americans look even more stupid to other countries, because 'we' couldn't even learn a simple lesson. So that will really **** up the USA.

Separating kids at the border from their parents is NOT humane. Kicking out long-time USA residents, because they came illegally a long time ago, is NOT ok. Interrupting the show host over and over is NOT ok. Attacking Biden when asked what he would say to Americans, even the ones who didn't vote for him, was off topic and NOT ok for the President of the USA. Lying about his $270M taxes that he didn't even pay, because they have hip 'debt forgiveness', despite being a billionaire is bull. He's lied about COVID 19. He said masks don't work. He doesn't even wear one most of the time. He got COVID and received healthcare from TOP NOTCH medical professionals, available to HIM, and then he claimed it wasn't even that bad. He also said at the next debate that he wouldn't be 'here'(I think he meant the debate when he said HERE), if it weren't for the doctors. He lies and lies. But Americans love him anyways.

I'm not saying Biden is perfect or even close, because I don't know of all the skeletons in his closet. But from watching the debates and meetings, all Trump does is ramble and avoid questions at ALL costs, and like a wild animal, he attacks when feeling threatened. Biden will actually answer questions directly, and unlike Trump, when asked what he'd say to Americans if he won, even to those whom didn't vote for him, he gave a reasonably good speech.

You'll also find how Trump attacks Biden in every way he can, including with the whole 'sleepy Joe' thing(Paid for by The Trump Committee). It's pathetic and irritating. All I can say is that Biden seems better than the alternative: Trump.
I just skimmed this but you highlight exactly how I feel 100%.

Reactions: theguineapigking
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Everyone should be able to vote for whoever they want to. So no, I don't think its messed up. However, I do want Biden to win. I'm watching CNN atm and I am pretty worried
I have a feeling Biden will rise up. Look at Virginia. Trump was winning at first, but suddenly, Biden took it

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
NBC Characterizes Georgia as too close to call.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I have a feeling Biden will rise up. Look at Virginia. Trump was winning at first, but suddenly, Biden took it
I hope so. I am so quick to lose hope now

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Oh I know how much worse things can get if Trump is re-elected. That's why i'm hoping beyond hope that Trump loses so Biden can at least do some form of damage control caused by the pandemic (the damage is already done imo).

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and DeathIsTheWayOut99
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
AP returns have only increased +1 per candidate

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Oh I know how much worse things can get if Trump is re-elected. That's why i'm hoping beyond hope that Trump loses so Biden can at least do some form of damage control caused by the pandemic (the damage is already done imo).
My heart is pounding and I am fearing the worst

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
The Squad Remains standing.
NBC projects Biden win in Minnesota.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I need to sleep. Ugh. Need coffee.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Your political views are totally your own. You can want whomever you want to win-

I, however, want Biden to win. But on the other hand, Trump winning will be another huge shove towards a sooner ctb for me. I'm watching the world go to hell and i truly believe Trump is a huge part of that-

And i'm not even american! Hahaha. Those of us in Canada are watching this election closely because american politics affect our politics to a degree...

I'm not saying Canadian politicians because OMG i have opinions about a few of them whom i am informed about that my vote will reflect if i should still be around next election.

But the main view from my area- though there are some Trump supporters- is one of support for Biden because we think he'll be less of a loose cannon and more reasonable to deal with.

But where i am we totally respect others' political views- so if you're a Trump supporter, that's fine- a Biden supporter, that's fine- if you don't care- that's fine, there's nothing personal about it.

I don't know why i'll take it hard- but maybe it's my anxiety or depression or combined everything... it'll just be a sign should Trump win that this is not a world i want to live in.

I respect your point of view though. And i respect you for having a point view. So many people don't care-

Right now i'm worried mostly about the possible civil unrest that could happen in the USA should the election not go the way some people want it to. I guess i'm Canadian and i care too much- and i know people in the States and i want them safe- not that there isn't already civil unrest, sigh. :(

It's 2am and i'm watching election results...

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, DeathIsTheWayOut99 and SmellyRat