motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
people can change what is beautiful (gay men never voluntarily will though)

To be fair, all human beings, not just gay men, are primarily visual, quite superficial animals. That's cruel & unfair, but so is pretty much everything else in this ugly world.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It assaults my eyes at every turn. Why can't everyone be aesthetic.
Any person could be in a car accident on any day and be disfigured through no fault of their own- it could happen to you or anyone else, and these people deserve compassion and caring, not to hear from others that by merely existing they are assaulting someone else's eyes. Some people are less attractive and some people are more attractive, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder to an extent. You do complain about loneliness, but by judging others so harshly you add to the loneliness. You can find something to like about anyone if you look for the positive in people. In the end judging others so harshly hurts you more than it hurts anyone else.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
To be fair, all human beings, not just gay men, are primarily visual, quite superficial animals. That's cruel & unfair, but so is pretty much everything else in this ugly world.
I think gay men show this trait more than any other demographic.

Reactions: Someone123
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I think gay men show this trait more than any other demographic.

Nah. Str8 dudes are every bit as shallow when it comes to their potential sex partners' looks as gay & bi guys; str8 women make posts about it all the time, especially the ones considered unattractive. Have you never spent more than 5 minutes around str8 boys/men & heard how they talk about girls/women? The only difference is that the average str8 guy still doesn't get to be as promiscuous as he wants.

Last edited:
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Nah. Str8 dudes are every bit as shallow when it comes to their potential sex partners' looks as gay & bi guys; str8 women make posts about it all the time, especially the ones considered unattractive. Have you never spent more than 5 minutes around str8 boys/men & heard how they talk about girls/women? The only difference is that the average str8 guy still doesn't get to be as promiscuous as he wants.
Because straight men dont get to be promiscuous, they are cultured and normalised into settling down with one partner and not always looking to trade up for a new better looking model, like most gay men. The societal norms and expectations around straight men and gay men are different and that shapes their preferences, making gay men more shallow.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Because straight men dont get to be promiscuous, they are cultured and normalised into settling down with one partner and not always looking to trade up for a new better looking model, like most gay men.

Yeah, we live in the 1950s. Talk to some str8 women. Anyway, take comfort in the fact that a lot of promiscuous gay guys are quite unhappy & that most people who care only about others' looks eventually lose theirs & experience immense suffering.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, we live in the 1950s. Talk to some str8 women. Anyway, take comfort in the fact that a lot of promiscuous gay guys are quite unhappy & that most people who care only about others' looks eventually lose theirs & experience immense suffering.
That's not that comforting imo, to know that the gay community is an unhappy and unfulfilling place.

L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
That's not that comforting imo, to know that the gay community is an unhappy and unfulfilling place.
I think dating men is extremely fun. Men have two uses for me. Either as friends or for hot meaningless sex with absolutely zero attachment.

However, after a certain age I found that many of the guys in the crowd I ran with weren't happy unless they were dating/fucking young men. It was very unnerving and is now finally becoming unpopular. Grooming kids is gross and makes me want to vomit.

Being gay today doesn't men having sex in alleyways and feeling dirty about yourself anymore. You don't just have sex with whatever is available. Being gay today is normal and you grow up this way and you date people your own gd age. Unfortunately there is a generation of gay men that need to die out just like the men from the 1950s needed to. Harsh, I know.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Yes. Keep on porking.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
However, after a certain age I found that many of the guys in the crowd I ran with weren't happy unless they were dating/fucking young men. It was very unnerving and is now finally becoming unpopular. Grooming kids is gross and makes me want to vomit.

Being gay today doesn't men having sex in alleyways and feeling dirty about yourself anymore. You don't just have sex with whatever is available. Being gay today is normal and you grow up this way and you date people your own gd age. Unfortunately there is a generation of gay men that need to die out just like the men from the 1950s needed to. Harsh, I know.

The only thing more disgusting than suggesting that gay guys have always been more likely to commit statutory rape than str8 men is equating being gay with being a molester of young boys, which is something that many Christian preachers love to do.

PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
Probably not, the best way to get over someone is to find a purpose and get hobbies and occupy yourself. Multiple hookups may work, but most likely won't won't work. If it doesn't work then you'll likely develop a sex addiction and/or STDs/unplanned pregnancies.