Rudeus_Greyrat

Rudeus_Greyrat

Oct 13, 2024
I found the site and ordered some SN. Despite this, I'm terrified by many things.
For example, the actual purity of the product: how much can DMC be trusted in this? I'd like to test it, but I'm scared that in doing so I might end up exposing SN to oxygen and eventually damage it by moving in an inappropriate container.
I thought about ordering a second one, but I'm also scared about the possibility that authorities may get suspicious (despite it being just a chemical for curing meat).
Also, I'm scared I might order twice a bad batch of SN, so, should I search for others sources that ship in EU?

Sorry for the paranoid questions, but I really want my CTB to be bulletproof.
I want to have control, at least over this, in this awful life.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

DMC is a good source.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Rudeus_Greyrat

Rudeus_Greyrat

Oct 13, 2024

DMC is a good source.
Sorry if I'm bothering you, could you explain me further? I'm really scared about finding that somehow I survive after using SN
Also considering that I plan to spend all my savings before CTB, so waking up in a hospital, or still alive and damaged, would definitely be a bad thing

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Sorry if I'm bothering you, could you explain me further? I'm really scared about finding that somehow I survive after using SN
Also considering that I plan to spend all my savings before CTB, so waking up in a hospital, or still alive and damaged, would definitely be a bad thing
DMC is a trusted source here, many people were successful. Ofc that's not a guarantee. You can always do the aquarium test. People usually fail in the case , they are found too early or are still able to call ER.

There's no 100% guarantee, follow the proven protocols and you have very high chances to succeed.

biosphere

biosphere

Sep 13, 2024

DMC is a good source.
Hey, this is stupid but can I dm you DMC's name? It 100% matches the hints but I'm still irrationally worried that I have the wrong, or even a scam site based off his.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Hey, this is stupid but can I dm you DMC's name? It 100% matches the hints but I'm still irrationally worried that I have the wrong, or even a scam site based off his.
If you want, you can dm me the name.

Reactions: biosphere
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't think I can dm yet, it's giving me a blank page when I press send. Are conversations (rather than private chats) private too?
I think you need more messages. I've received your message. And it's correct.

Reactions: biosphere
Rudeus_Greyrat

Rudeus_Greyrat

Oct 13, 2024
DMC is a trusted source here, many people were successful. Ofc that's not a guarantee. You can always do the aquarium test. People usually fail in the case , they are found too early or are still able to call ER.

There's no 100% guarantee, follow the proven protocols and you have very high chances to succeed.
I wonder, why do they end up calling the ER? Where can I find info about the test?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
There are (probably more) two recent timed accounts of successful CTB's with DMC. It's reliable. As it stands, there is no reason for it not to be.
I wonder, why do they end up calling the ER? Where can I find info about the test?
Panic/changed mind mostly (I assume), however, (I do not have the source for this) but several people have stated that out of the ones that do go to the ER, 50% still CTB (please correct if I'm way off base, my memory isnt perfect and I don't have it at hand)

One of the side effects is tachycardia. Refer to SN megathread in terms of tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori