Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I hear you, Dead_Inside. I'm envious that you have a partner by your side to support you.
Well it's awkward when your partner just blows their brains out in the middle of the living room and you don't even clean it up right?
I am thankful in many ways, but it's also not helping/ok. They have told me me some stuff that .... well it makes me wish I had done shit right the first time so they could just have a grave to take care of if they wanted to ...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I really can't function at all with my depression and anxiety.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
since my condition induced by antidepressants,i dont have energy to talk or walk or anything,now im outside with my father and i dont speak at all
i have heavy brain fog and severe fatique
i never had this before so im very unlucky this happened to me
im oonly shaming my self and family being half dead like this so mb is necessary for me to CTB..
sadly

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Being encouraged to find a job. It'll likely impact my CTB scheduling ability. Long story short. Besides, not like I can do it anyway. Meh, at least my posts are always there in the partners mega thread. Sigh.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I work because the other option is being homeless. I am not at optional function even though I'm very determined to do my job well. I was above "just getting the job done" before depression. Once I'm home I'm nonfunctional. I don't want to clean house or do anything with other humans. I live alone and keep to myself
I admire your dedication to your work. I don't think many people want to go home and do stuff after work. You are getting to work, and you are doing it well. That deserves a pat on the back.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals