wannabgone

wannabgone

Dec 26, 2019
Hi I am a 27 year old disappointment living my parents. When I was a kid I dreamt of things I can't have, but later realised that those were obsessions. I am a procrastinator and a recluse with no motivation to live life with what I have. I am plainly selfish and want more because I am not settling for less. I have more than what most people don't have in life yet I usually play the victim. For so long I have blamed my parents, friends and everyone else for all the missteps that has happened in my life. I am here because of the choices I made but was a coward to acknowledge them. I am not sure if am emotionally broken but I feel broken. I am self aware of all my idiotic thoughts yet I feed them with more absurdity like a man feeding a greedy dog. I get this feeling that I am the only protagonist in a story called 'Life' and that nature is against me in achieving greatness. Good thing, I know how the story ends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote, Oyoy, Good4Nothing and 5 others
J

JustAnotherNumber

May 14, 2020
Hey... new to this site. Not sure why I signed up. Been very depressed for what seems like forever. I am also a type 1 diabetic so that just adds to the everyday enjoyment of life.

I guess more looking for like minded people. Have thought about suicide more and more recently.

Off the top of my head methid would be insulin overdose even though its not supposed to be effective.

The lowest my bloodsugar ever was is .6 mmol I was conscious but not coherent
My now ex called the ambulance. It wasn't a suicide attempt. I was sick and woke up from a nap with low sugars.

Random story lol. Any way. Nice to be here.... for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Oyoy, Myforevercharlie and 3 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hey... new to this site. Not sure why I signed up. Been very depressed for what seems like forever. I am also a type 1 diabetic so that just adds to the everyday enjoyment of life.

I guess more looking for like minded people. Have thought about suicide more and more recently.

Off the top of my head methid would be insulin overdose even though its not supposed to be effective.

The lowest my bloodsugar ever was is .6 mmol I was conscious but not coherent
My now ex called the ambulance. It wasn't a suicide attempt. I was sick and woke up from a nap with low sugars.

Random story lol. Any way. Nice to be here.... for now.

Wow .6 mmol! I didn't know it was possible to be alive. I'm sorry you battle this horrible disease. Welcome to the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and WeepingWillow
J

JustAnotherNumber

May 14, 2020
Wow .6 mmol! I didn't know it was possible to be alive. I'm sorry you battle this horrible disease. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks.
Ya. I dont remember much. Apparently I asked her not to call the ambulance because I didn't want to lose my license. The paramedics were in amazement also.

I have to admit reading some of the threads this place seems pretty open and welcoming

• Hugs
Reactions: WeepingWillow, K-O and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks.
Ya. I dont remember much. Apparently I asked her not to call the ambulance because I didn't want to lose my license. The paramedics were in amazement also.

I have to admit reading some of the threads this place seems pretty open and welcoming

This place is whatever you make of it. In itself it isn't anything. See you around!

• Love
Reactions: WeepingWillow and JustAnotherNumber
S

stiffneckl

Nov 17, 2018
Hello All, I am here because so many of you not only encourage but also support suicide. This a right that we should all have to choose our ending. I have several illnesses, some that will be terminal in time, with no cure. Presently I able to live a decent life. According to my Dr., my quality of life will start to decline rapidly within 9 to 12 months. He tells me that within 18 months or so, my life will be starting to be vegetative state. So I am getting my affairs in order and planning to hang asap. I am not angry at my life, in fact I have had a good life. I very happy to be able to decide the end it while I still am able.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Oyoy, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Hello All, I am here because so many of you not only encourage but also support suicide. This a right that we should all have to choose our ending. I have several illnesses, some that will be terminal in time, with no cure. Presently I able to live a decent life. According to my Dr., my quality of life will start to decline rapidly within 9 to 12 months. He tells me that within 18 months or so, my life will be starting to be vegetative state. So I am getting my affairs in order and planning to hang asap. I am not angry at my life, in fact I have had a good life. I very happy to be able to decide the end it while I still am able.
Hey, don't leave (the forum) yet! We are here to hear!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
brood

brood

It's how I live, not how long I live.
Sep 4, 2019
Hello there, 66 year old male from UK.
I've been around here for some time now, exploring to find the best way, for me that is, to kill myself.
There is no particular rush, I just wish to avoid the humiliation and degradation that has been suffered by too many much loved friends and relatives as they grew older, I will be in charge of my own destiny. For as long as I can remember I have entertained some suicidal thoughts but while in the past I could see no compelling reason to die, I now see no compelling reason to live and when I can no longer live life as I would wish I will end it.
When I first came to this site I had intended to use a lethal drug dose, but on reading many posts found this method to be overly complicated with bad side effects and a less than satisfactory success rate. I have now decided on full suspension hanging, with a large stout plastic bag over my head just in case I don't find the sweet spot, I realise this could lead to major discomfort for a while but the intention is to be dead in a short time and I believe it will be worth it.
I now have aquired a suitable rope, a less than stable lightweight chair, a suitable airtight plastic bag and I have a thick steel bar, long enough to spread the weight over several floor joists as a gibbet. I also have some fairly cheap but strong ratchet handcuffs which will allow me to secure my arms behind my back.
So there it is, secure rope to bar, stand on chair, put one wrist in handcuffs, place bag over head, noose round neck sealing bag, reach behind putting other wrist in cuffs, step off and kick chair away. Job done, there will be no tomorrow.
Wishing myself and everybody else success in our mission.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trapped123, Woodnote, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
31 m from India. Unhappy since 23.

Considered methods : Jumping, partial, full

Out of question : all others

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Myforevercharlie, K-O and 1 other person
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a 21 yr old female student in the usa. I have a history of depression and suicidal ideas, and I struggle with severe health anxiety nowadays due to a health scare. I grew up isolated and still feel isolated to this day. I still have reoccurring suicidal thoughts, but I'm trying to fight them and find new ways to enjoy life by trying different things and seeing what sticks. I feel like I can't discuss my thoughts and feelings in real life, but after lurking here for some time, I found this forum to be very nice and accepting of different ideas.I had a plan to CTB at age 25, but have pushed it out to 30 as I'd like to see if my life improves between the time. I'll mostly be posting in the offtopic and recovery forums, and I hope to post some of my art in the future.

I enjoy being close to nature, art, my cat, rainy days, environmental sciences, journaling, watching animated shows, talking to my family, and aimlessly driving around while listening to music. Right now I'm trying to teach myself to propagate succulents and trying to motivate myself to draw. I've always been fascinated with death after seeing several suicides, and like to incorporate melancholic things into some of the art I make.

This was long so thanks if you read the whole thing! You all seem like a nice bunch, and I hope to see you guys around on the forums

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Woodnote, Good4Nothing and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a 21 yr old female student in the usa. I have a history of depression and suicidal ideas, and I struggle with severe health anxiety nowadays due to a health scare. I grew up isolated and still feel isolated to this day. I still have reoccurring suicidal thoughts, but I'm trying to fight them and find new ways to enjoy life by trying different things and seeing what sticks. I feel like I can't discuss my thoughts and feelings in real life, but after lurking here for some time, I found this forum to be very nice and accepting of different ideas.I had a plan to CTB at age 25, but have pushed it out to 30 as I'd like to see if my life improves between the time. I'll mostly be posting in the offtopic and recovery forums, and I hope to post some of my art in the future.

I enjoy being close to nature, art, my cat, rainy days, environmental sciences, journaling, watching animated shows, talking to my family, and aimlessly driving around while listening to music. Right now I'm trying to teach myself to propagate succulents and trying to motivate myself to draw. I've always been fascinated with death after seeing several suicides, and like to incorporate melancholic things into some of the art I make.

This was long so thanks if you read the whole thing! You all seem like a nice bunch, and I hope to see you guys around on the forums
hiya Margie! i luv your avatar! when ever her hair goes strait i just melt :love: i will be waiting for your art on the thread! welcome sweat heart! x

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cosmonaut
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

May 17, 2020
hiya Margie! i luv your avatar! when ever her hair goes strait i just melt :love: i will be waiting for you art on the thread! welcome sweat heart! x
oops I think you responded to the wrong person

Im dumb - you're talking about my avatar lol! thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
Hey guys,

Noticed a lot of threads pop up with new members saying hey. To reduce clutter we have decided to make a welcome thread for everyone new to introduce themselves and for people to welcome them, basically merging all future welcome posts into this one.

With that said, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, we're a pro-choice forum; make sure to read the rules and check the resource sticky out too!

Post your introductions here!
Good evening everyone,
I am new here. I used to have lots of hobbies but I don't like anything right now. Best way to describe me these days is prob I am lost and a shell person.
I haven't decided if I am going to take a trip but right now it's all consuming. Now is not the time.
So I'm here to learn and share, maybe make some friends. I cut all my friends out after being let down.
Hope you all find some comfort tonight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cosmiq, MissKatrina, mediocre and 5 others
mrbombastic

mrbombastic

May 10, 2020
Hey guys,

I've been lurking these forums for a while, so I finally decided to make an account. Really excited to be a part of this community.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Cosmiq, MissKatrina and 3 others
warinmymind

warinmymind

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, thought I would do a small introduction.

Like many others I've lurked a while and recently made a profile and a few posts. I found the site trying to find information but everywhere else is so very judgemental and the people upon them self-righteous and unhelpful. I found more help on this site just browsing then I ever did anywhere else. Everyone seems so kind and there's a sense of kinship I just really am drawn to.

As for myself I am Australian, in my 30's and female. I have BPD and alot of issues but don't we all lol :) I honestly couldn't say what hobbies I have or what I enjoy because I feel like I lost all those things a while ago and the spark has never come back. Not yet anywhere. I'm cheerful in person when I am around other people, I like to make other people smile and feel happy but I am in reality a quite introverted person. I still am not entirely sure what I'm looking for but maybe I'll find it here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Circles, Myforevercharlie and 7 others
SunInTheShade9

SunInTheShade9

Just want to go home ❤
May 21, 2020
Hello.
I'm in my late 20-'s, female.
Southwestern USA.
Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote, Cosmiq and 2 others
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
Hello,
I'm a 26 yo french male, who have make lot of huge mistakes in his life that could'nt be erased, like destroy other people life or my own sanity.
I'm here to wait until the final travel, I have a last thing to de before leaving and it's very hard to wait, and maybe my own experiences in mistake could help other people here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, _Minsk, Woodnote and 5 others
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello I'm female (over 35) in south east England.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O, _Minsk, Woodnote and 3 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
hi, i'm kae (: i'd like to say i enjoy playing games, but to be honest, nowadays i play them in an attempt to escape boredom, though it never works lol. the one thing i can truly say i still enjoy though is music - always has been my biggest companion (:

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Circles, _Minsk and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
hi, i'm kae (: i'd like to say i enjoy playing games, but to be honest, nowadays i play them in an attempt to escape boredom, though it never works lol. the one thing i can truly say i still enjoy though is music - always has been my biggest companion (:
Welcome Kae :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
Hi I am sighingspider. If you want someone to talk to and if I am online I guess you can dm me through this website.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, sufferingalways, Woodnote and 1 other person
A

Aftex

May 28, 2020
Hey I'm from the UK and just found this amazing forum.

I've been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember as well as emotional detachment.

For once I'm actually quite content with myself now but that's only because I finally discovered that there are relatively peaceful ways of ending my life and I'm quite looking forward to the end now.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Circles, Amnesty and 5 others
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Welcome, Kae. I get what you mean when you say games stop being fun. But it's better than just doing nothing and takes almost no energy, haha. What games do you play?

Reactions: kinzokukae and sufferingalways
Oscar.in.the.closet

Oscar.in.the.closet

Jan 15, 2020
Sup,
My life isn't particularly shitty but I seem to have lost all ability to find joy in anything I used to love. I used to use BDSM as a way to escape but now physical touch terrifies me. Most of my family I've lost to the care system and I was fostered by my aunt and Uncle. I've spent most of my life feeling guilty as my siblings lost their childhood but I was allowed to thrive. While I had swimming lessons and a nice home they were put in care homes, joined gangs, got cancer or were being sexually abused. I've spent my whole life watching them fall down constantly while I'm given almost everything I could ask for. I'm 18 now and I'm going to Uni this summer while my older brother has just got out of jail, my sister is a single mum who is addicted to just about everything and my younger siblings are all in care and I just feel so helpless. I wish my parents could have looked after all of us and not just me.

When I was like 12-15 I used to go on anonymous websites and let men talk to me in despicable ways and take advantage of my own lack of care for myself. I would send pictures to men who where years older than me and let them abuse me. I was careless and scared all at the same time and everything confused me, until I was sexually abused and I finally realised that it had to stop. I don't know how many people still have pictures of me from when I was a kid but it's a scary thought- it was essentially my version of self harm. I just think it would be easier for a lot of people fi I just wasn't here, my parents wanted a good Christian girl- my foster mum is a priest and I'm trans FTM- and my siblings could do without me rubbing my perfect life in their faces.

Sometimes life isn't on your side and sometimes it is but it's too hard to accept the good when you can't stop any of the bad reaching other people. I don't know if that makes any sense.
the plan is for me to do a drama degree and stuff but Idk if I'll make it to uni, by September I hope that I am dead
- Oscar

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, _Minsk, Woodnote and 1 other person
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome, Kae. I get what you mean when you say games stop being fun. But it's better than just doing nothing and takes almost no energy, haha. What games do you play?

Hi there I have some puzzle games i try to keep up with, like slide it+ like the old ffteen tiles but with a twist. Another is emojies, a sliding piece puzzle. Quite a few on the tablet but after a time they get boring and im too sleepy to focus. What ones do you play?

B

Bend Sinister

May 27, 2020
Hi,

Right now I'm in a living hell. Its always been rough but I am in hell. So, what would a forum in hell look like I ask .

It looks like this place. Lost souls and screams.

Mine are now part of the voice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, _Minsk, Woodnote and 2 others
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Hi there I have some puzzle games i try to keep up with, like slide it+ like the old ffteen tiles but with a twist. Another is emojies, a sliding piece puzzle. Quite a few on the tablet but after a time they get boring and im too sleepy to focus. What ones do you play?
That sounds really chill. I mostly play JRPGs and a few shooter games.

Reactions: sufferingalways
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before starting to roam the forums. I'm Philosykos, made an account here to converse with like-minded people who understand and don't judge and because I feel like I'm steadily approaching the bus stop. I like bingeing tv series (currently on my 5th GoT binge... :shy:), reading, daydreaming and writing, yoga and walking, cat & dog person in equal measure. Can't think of anything else for now, it's really late here, but feel free to ask anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Myforevercharlie, _Minsk and 2 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020

true (: tbh i mainly play games on my ipad since i don't have to get up to do so, but i do occasionally play animal crossing or splatoon on my switch (: what about you? i used to play games on pc too but i get distracted too quick lol
Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself before starting to roam the forums. I'm Philosykos, made an account here to converse with like-minded people who understand and don't judge and because I feel like I'm steadily approaching the bus stop. I like bingeing tv series (currently on my 5th GoT binge... :shy:), reading, daydreaming and writing, yoga and walking, cat & dog person in equal measure. Can't think of anything else for now, it's really late here, but feel free to ask anything.

welcome (:

• Hugs
Reactions: Philosykos