• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

youshallrideeternal

youshallrideeternal

Jun 11, 2024
Hi. I know I'm not supposed to give away personal details, so I'll try and be as broad and vague and non descriptive as possible, lol
Ok, I'm in my late 30s, male, I live alone with a cat (I love him but he can be a bit of a shit-bastard sometimes and I'm more of a dog person, lol). I live in a one bedroom social(government) housing apartment, I am person with a disability and have many, many disabilities, so that's fucking fun. Uuuummmmm, what else?; I have a background in theatre and film, but I'm not involved in any communities because this town, is, fucked, and I feel like no one wants me or cares about me to be involved. And, yeah, I don't know, what else to say. I think the rest is just the usual, I have hated how my last 30+ years have turned out, and I don't want to be this sad sack of useless wasting crap when I'm 50, so, yeah, I'm over it all, aye (you know the gist). Feel free to ask questions; I'll answer what I feel comfortable with and respectfully decline what I don't.
That's it for now, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cgrtt.brns and drearysunrise
Tinkerer

Tinkerer

Hand me my shovel!
Mar 5, 2024
Hey, what's up. My name is Gally (or Tinkerer idgaf) I plan to moonwalk out of life with the CONFETTI CANNON OF DOOM, but not just yet. I've got all you guys to talk to first, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cgrtt.brns and drearysunrise
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Sono una persona introversa ed estroversa, mi piace chiacchierare e ascoltare gli altri. Mi sono imbattuto in questo sito tramite video di yt, e ne sono grato perché per me questo forum è una seconda famiglia

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cgrtt.brns
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Just realized I never made an intro.
Hey everyone, I'm a 21 year old computer science major in college wanting to die more than anything else. I like playing video games, reading light novels and manga, watching anime, hanging out with close friends, sleeping (a lot). I'm interested in certain computer science related fields like all types of automatas, reinforcement learning, deep learning, etc; and also other things like chemistry (mostly to see if I can find new methods), psychology, radiation (also for methods), and whatever other random stuff suddenly piques my interest. Due to abuse when I was a child and so-far incurable medical conditions I'll be CTBing around May or June 2025, till then I'll be around longing for death but at least making a last-ditch effort so that I'll be 100% that when I CTB I'm ready to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cgrtt.brns
mtnbeing

mtnbeing

Jun 15, 2024
Happy to be here, officially! A lifetime of chronic SI, with a philosophical commitment to the R2D, as well as an unwavering commitment to normalizing discussions of S/SI. We all deserve support and compassion, especially when exploring the most honest, vulnerable parts of ourselves. This site has carried me through some of my darkest days in the past five years, and I am grateful to be a part of this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
lostyouinthestorm

lostyouinthestorm

an endless want
Jun 16, 2024
hello. just call me lost. i'm a 20 year old married transsexual man from canada. i'm chronically ill and disabled and have been severely mentally ill pretty much my whole life. i'm diagnosed with a lot, avpd, bpd, cluster a traits, did, c-ptsd, mdd, gad, sad, agoraphobia, panic disorder and an-r. i also have a fair bit of physical disabilities and deal with chronic pain. as a result, i am on disability and use a cane. i have been in therapy off and on since i was 9, medicated since i was 11, and am considered treatment resistant. i've dealt with suicidal thoughts/ideation from a very young age, and have made one "true" attempt when i was 14. i currently deal with self harm, anorexia and alcohol abuse. i truly wish to ctb, but my husband and cat keep me here. i know i will ctb one day, and i have some plans, but not a set date. going to keep riding the wave until it truly becomes too much. i'm just so tired of being in constant pain, having so much trauma, being stuck in poverty and being physically unable to do what i want in life, but i guess i have a little more fight in me.

on a lighter note;
i enjoy video games (BG3, F&H, many others), art, crochet and table top games (D&D, MTG)
i like black metal, doom metal, stoner metal, folk punk and witchhouse music
i have an interest in psychology, forensic pathology, and gaulish polytheism
i am a gaulish polytheistic pagan/witch but don't practice often

Y

yearnforanescape

May 13, 2019
Hi everyone
This is my very first post; I can't remember when I made this account.
I'm 40yrs old, with severe bipolar, and intermittent depression going back to when I was 10. How I wish I had C'dTB back then.
I don't know how to feel about being part of this forum. It's a bit dark, but then so am I. I'm really hoping for an alternative to hanging, because I feel it would be a terrifying way to go. I've bought SN twice in the past, but surrendered it both times. Now, in Aus, you need a poisons license to get it…
The best by far would be N. I just don't know if I can post enough to build up the required trust for someone to reach out.
I don't know what to do. I'm horrified by the thought that if I don't cyber, I might only be halfway through my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy