Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Hello I'm Jake. I'm doing a major in philosophy and a minor in computer science, once I finish my bachelor's I'm gonna go onto a master's degree studying the existence of God. I'm keeping good grades rn but I am prone to boredom a lot and for this reason I often vape and sometimes smoke. I'm a believer in kratom as being a remedy for people to feel better as it's truly helped me. I've been on this forum for a while now and think if Ur in trouble I'd be a good person to talk to. I'm not against CTB but can give U some tips to make life less insufferable

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, cosifantutti, jar-baby and 3 others
Pistolo123

Pistolo123

Aug 25, 2023
Hello,
I'm a boy from Europe.
I hope to find a great community who I can connect, thank you in advance.

(sorry for my bad grammar, english is not my first language)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, F&Inside, Jealous Blackheart and 2 others
velocitydesigncmfrt

velocitydesigncmfrt

Aug 13, 2023
20 yr old
professional bed rotter
im very shy sometimes i feel too scared to post on here

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, LoiteringClouds, Myexit and 5 others
B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
Hello,

I suffer from a very loud tinnitus since last year.
This made me fell into a deep depression. After a worsening in February, I knew that thus level is too much and that I will need to CTB.
Found already lots of good advices lurking, and am now member.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, DeadHead, F&Inside and 3 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
All I am here is a collection of memories and thoughts.
Writing mine and reading yours.
Words become bridges connecting forts.
A companionship of sorts.
While I'm here I have an ear to lend.
Even if I was always a dead end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, DeadHead, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
carseatheadrest_223

carseatheadrest_223

miss him
Aug 27, 2023
Hello!!!

U can call me woe!!
Im going through a pretty bad break up and I have no motivation to get better !!!

so here i am! i hope we can all have wonderful connections here. if anyone wants to talk, send a message !!! idk if i can talk yet tho…

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, mediocre, F&Inside and 3 others
FallenDown

FallenDown

Waiting for something…?
Aug 26, 2023
Hi!
I like anime, sports, and art a lot. I don't think there's any hope for me but during the times I need to distract myself, I'd like to aspire to start an animation project for fun, maybe to leave a good memory behind

• Hugs
Reactions: carseatheadrest_223, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
A

aetherless

Aug 27, 2023
Hello!
A lot of people call me Noodle, but you can call me whatever you want. I used to enjoy doing a lot of things. I've lost everything I have built for 7 years and have been motivated to bounce back. But I miss my woods, I miss my animals... I miss the quiet. But I'm grinding away in the city and its killed my soul. I'm an addict of multiple things and I have been withered to the point I don't even know what anxiety is. I'm reckless and careless. I'm not sad. I'm miserably numb. I'm never happy. I have always had suicidal tendencies since I could remember. But it never surfaced as much as it has now that I'm 30. I searched desperately after a failed attempt of hanging myself and I found this oasis. And for once in a long time, I feel a glimmer of hope. A relief to know such a place exists for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
S

ShrimpSB

Aug 26, 2023
Hello,

I'm Shrimp. Relatively new to using discussion pages like these, but I hope I'll get along with yall.
I enjoy playing games, reading, and listening to music. Been on the no hope train and trying to ctb soon if plans work.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, not-2-b-the-answer, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm 27m from PHX Az. I've been depressed all my life. I found this place on 4chans /r9k/ board.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Im strawberry_lemon! call me anything in that vain :) im ah pretty depressed and have been abused since i was 4. I like chatting with people and helping so feel free to hmu! i like bungou stray dogs, singing, writing and drawing

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm just a random 18 year old nobody, but feel free to call me Eno, Midnight, Or whatever honestly idc. I like talking and generally just listening to what others have to say. Socializing through video games is often for me ( mostly Minecraft [Java], MW3, Apex, Battlefield 1, And every now and then Fortnite. Note however, I suck at them all, I just play for fun. Feel free to PM me or inv me to play games if you're in the need of someone or just bored. Idk What else to say so there you go.

Have A Day!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds and not-2-b-the-answer
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Hey!

I'm one of the very unfortunate people who got their account deleted due to the recent data loss, so here I am again, lol. Now with the proper introduction.

I am Rina. I'm in my 20ies, I am someone who (privately, obviously) researches suicide for personal means. As someone who is mentally ill, I am a big proponent for both assisted suicide being widely available, as well as proper education regarding humane methods of CTBing which can be used by individuals.

My hobbies are pretty boring, I do design work for living, love learning languages (English not being my native one, lol) and overall chatting with cool humans. I am, admittedly, somewhat addicted to gacha games and am a fan of anime/Japanese culture. I love reading, but having ADHD makes it extremely hard sometimes, so I usually end up indulging in great stories interwoven with either games or visual novels.

Nice to meet you all :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0, cgrtt.brns, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Hello, I'm Seered Doom. You may call me Seer or Doom or any nickname you wish. I like to write and make art. I have many mental illnesses and am autistic. I may be descriptive with my detailed explanations of things, but please tell me if it's too far

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
hi. i guess ill go by chug here. reasons being: alcohol was my first love (unless you count experimenting w/ inhalants) i sign my posts fay terrier x hare hound bcuz of we are all dogs just hunting rats & rabbits

im 22. ive been suicidal as long as i can remember. idk if people remember the MDA telethon that jerry dude did, but like i was one of those kids growing up. weird to grow up with everyone always acting and talking to you like youre dying and watching your friends with similar disorders die and stuff, kinda messes with your view of death. but if you think that sounds like baggage, wait until i bring up my late partner, at the worst possible moment of course, so lets save that fun scene for later.

ive got a fun cocktail of nonspecific neuromuscular disorder (they call it CMT/muscular dystrophy for now), autism, CPTSD, DID, schizophrenia, and general traumatic brain damage (TBIs). gotta love those seizures & hallucinations & muscle atrophy & delusions & chronic pain & paranoia & watching it all get worse every day as you loose more and more abilitiies, but i also got an even more fun cocktail (cause this ones not metaphorical) of substances to kinda equalize everything and keep it all in check. plus like cancer rates are going up for younger people, i dont want to pass on my genetic into anyway, so its the sex drugs rock&roll path for me for a bit, while tie some stuff up with the missus (they wont mind theyre dead haha)

im a transgender man (he/him), but im more of a femboy. i look masculine for comfort, feminine for looking fancy. tbh i consider myself a crossdresser, no different from any other dude in a dress. also i say im a "partygurl" cause girls get in free to parties lol

i like writing and multimedia art. i used to be a film major before i dropped out. i like low budget movies and art direction and my favorite movies are monkeybone and who framed roger rabbit. so i mostly just watch tv, since i dont want to make most art anymore since i no longer live in a world with my love in it. writing, drawing, anything, especially music & filmmaking stuff, i dont want to do any of it without them in the world, i just want to keep doing drugs to feel what he felt. ( tbh thats my other hobby lol i really like drugs)

19+ preferred?? other than that pls hmu lets chat i love sci fi and comedy and bbc and lost media and idk i have a lot of interests im autstic ok? lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, cgrtt.brns, F&Inside and 2 others

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
failed an sn attempt with 0 permanent damage somehow. back from the dead motherfuckers.
jk
anyways I'm a medical student (so depression comes with the trade)
got majorly fucked over socially which completely wrecked my mental health
am gonna try to leave again
:)

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, F&Inside, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
Hello,
When I typed hello it turned to help
Sick of life, don't see a point to struggling everyday.
Love sleep
Going to going to sleep and never wake up

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone,
I'm 18m from Ireland. Been in a rough place mentally for a couple yrs and came across this site. I love music(Gambino, Weeknd, Deftones, etc.), gaming, movies and TV shows. I also love sports like Soccer and UFC. Getting my first tattoo this Thursday so something for me to look forward to 🙌

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds, mediocre and 1 other person
EternalPain

EternalPain

To live means to suffer
Sep 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
I'm in constant mental agony. Been depressed since my memories started.
I like music, some shows (Bojack Horseman, Breaking Bad, Arcane) videogames (Fav are Overwatch, Portal, Horizon Zero Dawn and Minecraft), and obessing about substances and fictional characters (f.e. Zero Two, Mary Saotome, Moira O´deorain).
I am unsure what I am and constantly change my mind so don't count on any of this all the time, idk.
If someone has similar interests, please talk to me.
Thanks for reading! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds and not-2-b-the-answer
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
back. my dumbass forgot my password

you can call me harper- my life's a joke :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, cgrtt.brns and not-2-b-the-answer
duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
Hello, I'm new here

For starters, I do feel like a bit of a poser here, since I'm not properly suicidal. I tend to feel very isolated and alone, and I experience quite a bit of suicidal ideation from time to time. I'm also a 22/m virgin, and I've never had a proper girlfriend, and it seems like there's no way to find one. I long for a romantic and sexual connection with someone, but there is nothing for me.

I'm still young, so I haven't lost hope, hence why I say I'm not properly suicidal... but if something doesn't change in my life soon, I will likely CTB.

For now, I'm here because I find this forum interesting, and I want to find a way to talk to similar people and feel less isolated

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, LoiteringClouds, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Hi all. I previously introduced myself but my post was lost with the data loss.

31F in the USA. I've lurked here in the past, but am now properly a member. I've struggled with suicidal ideation most of my life, in addition to ptsd, an eating disorder, anxiety, and depression. My depression and anhedonia have progressively worsened this year to the point where I feel like I can't function. Just hoping to be able to connect with some like-minded folks here. I've had cbt attempts in the past but they were either more impulsive, or I was uninformed of lethality of methods. I'm not sure what else to say other than it's rough out here 😅

I've lost interest in most things and have lost my spark/sense of passion. But I do love cats and my two sweet cats give me some sense of comfort. Thanks for reading <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, Jealous Blackheart, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Hi I'm 19 and reside in CA. I have a condition called DPDR which I do not believe I will recover from. Before that I had depression. I'm going to CTB as soon as I have all the details worked out. I'm afraid of failure.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
su1c1dal-dungeon

su1c1dal-dungeon

depressed rat
Sep 15, 2023
hi - long term lurker here.
im a 21 y/o female from the US and im obviously suicidal!
ive been in and out of crisis since 13 and also in and out of therapy at the same age. ive attempted once and sadly woke up the next day - i didnt tell anyone because failing was fucking embarrassing as you can imagine (or know).
anyway - i have a bachelors degree in psychology and im currently working towards becoming a psychiatric nurse we'll see if i get there.
its nice to be here<3

• Hugs
  • Love
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
Hello, I'm a male in my mid-20s from the United States. I have a biology degree, had a pretty awesome life, and was planning on getting a PhD, but my health started to deteriorate rapidly a few years ago. I have a few rare conditions (2 are progressive), constant chronic pain, and my quality of life has declined significantly every year for the past few years.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to stick around, but I'm hoping I can eventually find some people here that have similar experiences to me or that are going through similar situations that I can connect with. Illness can be very isolating, so it is comforting to be able to find places like this where I can talk about the less fun aspects of life without being censored. I look forward to my time here.

• Hugs
  • Love
SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
Hello, I've just joined. Nothing much to say, everything's on my profile. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Hello. Turns out, I don't believe I've introduced myself yet.

I'm Chronically Cynical. I found this site through Tantacrul's video and I've gone between wanting to ctb and wanting to live for perhaps a decade now.

I'm glad to find this place; it's so good to be somewhere without the "you have every reason to live, no reason to die, so many people have had it harder than you, God loves you and life is beautiful" bull that's in other spaces, and I'm glad this site has both a recovery and a suicide discussion section. It's balanced, as all things should be, and I think people from the outside have the wrong impression of this site.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crxssedho3, dazed_dreamer, star_cell and 4 others
cashisCBT

cashisCBT

Begging 4 blades
Sep 17, 2023
Hey guys,

Noticed a lot of threads pop up with new members saying hey. To reduce clutter we have decided to make a welcome thread for everyone new to introduce themselves and for people to welcome them, basically merging all future welcome posts into this one.

With that said, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, we're a pro-choice forum; make sure to read the rules and check the resource sticky out too!

Post your introductions here!
I'm cash i love fight club, drawing, ace attorney, mortal kombat and garfield - im probably going to be alive for a while but im researching here on painless ways to cbt

• Hugs
Reactions: star_cell, not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Hi!
I only just realised there was an intro thread!
I'm Cece, 24F from the UK.
I'm diagnosed with depression and social anxiety but sometimes feel like there's more too it but I'm too anxious to speak to a MH professional more.
I spend most of my free time playing games, watching TV or reading.
I also have an adorable grey cat!
I'm glad I found this place, it's bringing me a sense of comfort just being able to read through all the different threads and have somewhere to vent. I was so surprised by how many reactions and responses I got on my first post, it's nice to know there's people who will read and respond. So thank you to the people who created this :)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, cgrtt.brns, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, Im a 22 years old male from Indonesia. Ive never had hope for my own future ever since elementary school. Started having existensial crisis thought probably because of haruhi suzumiya. Been chronically online ever since just before middle school. Picked up english through just watching and browsing the internet.
Most of my time is spent on youtube, playing games, reading manga or just browsing the internet. All while listening to music.
Diagnosed with depression and generalized anxiety. Never had a relationship cause never thought it was important but now im thinking its the only thing that maybe can give me hope and motivation, but i probably cant have a relationship anyway because of my personality.
Thanks for having me. And welcome to all the other newcomers.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, F&Inside, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others