0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
i need out within like the next month. no reason in particular, I just really dont wanna wait that long. I live in NY in like a nowhere town, we've got trains, bridges, and some guns (not that I have anyone to hit up to buy any or whatever but its an idea)

1) ik im like a newer member and it seems folk are opposed to dming about sn to newfolk, pity dm me if you may lol.
2) i just wanna know like, good ways out rn, please list a few. jumping off a bridge sounds not so fun because drowning and there really aint many tall buildings here.
3) if a quick and semi painless death isnt an option thats accessible rn, wtf is. I'm like lowkey debating just taking what little money i have left from my bank account, and just randomly traveling somewhere with it, abandoning everything and everyone and just starting over somewhere else. could be cool, worst case scenario is like, death or homelessness which, neither seem like bad options here lmao.
i just dont knnow what to do rn. sick of living, sick of my parents, sick of my "friends" sick of people, I really was just dealt like a shitty hand of cards, but then me being me, played them to the worst of my ability and am now in an even worse situation where I'm all in with a 2 and a 7 off suit and life is holding a possible royal flush over my head taunting me.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm from NY too (not city) and I'm using inert gas. My second best option was shotgun. I bought (and returned) one and it was surprisingly easy, no questions asked except what type of ammo lol. SN is a good method if you can get a source for it. I'd say your best bets are shotgun, insert gas, or sn if you want something effective and "painless". Jumping, drowning, and hanging are all pretty good methods too but not everyone feels comfortable with those. Ultimately it's up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Here's a thread explaining different methods, might be worth a scroll:

I'm sorry that it's come to this, but I hope you find peace whatever you decide to do. Best of luck, bb

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm sorry life has given you a such a bad hand and brought you to this point in your life. I don't have a quick answer, as I'm still try to decide my own fate. However, I've been here long enough that ctb is not a simple or guaranteed process even with good planning. And it can be an even tougher decision to make.

But being from West Nowhere, New York myself, I felt I should at least reach out. If you'd like to talk, feel free to PM me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, existing really can be so dreadful, I certainly wish it's more straightforward to cease existing on our own terms. But anyway best wishes, I get that it's awful when existing just continues to get worse.