ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Well, domperidone work by stimulating the muscarinic receptors, hence cause stomach emptying. Scopolamine does the opposite working on all muscarinic receptors with antagonistic action.

Granted... I forgot about the fact that meto also inhibits 5ht3 which must be why it would work better with scopolamine vs domperidone.

I'm gonna look further into this. Though, I'd do the same if I were you.
No. Domperidone does not stimulate muscarinic receptors. Domperidones act as an antagonist on peripheral D2 receptors, hence why it is recommended on the PPH.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
No. Domperidone does not stimulate muscarinic receptors. Domperidones act as an antagonist on peripheral D2 receptors, hence why it is recommended on the PPH.
I kid you not, it does!
That said, since I read this, I'll say it's good.

Attachments

• D8D96392-9676-4355-92ED-6E932A42B59D.png
    D8D96392-9676-4355-92ED-6E932A42B59D.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 195F8458-A4F3-4609-85EF-8F0BE641603E.png
    195F8458-A4F3-4609-85EF-8F0BE641603E.png
    504.1 KB · Views: 8
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I kid you not, it does!
That said, since I read this, I'll say it's good.
Oh, I thought you were referring to a direct interaction between domperidone and muscarinic receptors. The antiemetic effect however is not due to muscarinic activity, so your claim is only partially true. Also, for the purpose of self-poisoning, the prokinetic effect is probably very useful.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Oh, I thought you were referring to a direct interaction between domperidone and muscarinic receptors. The antiemetic effect however is not due to muscarinic activity, so your claim is only partially true. Also, for the purpose of self-poisoning, the prokinetic effect is probably very useful.
Well... I guess with all things considered, good luck!
no problem thumbs up GIF

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I've come to the conclusion that vomiting is probably just going to happen. So you have to decide if the end result is worth a little discomfort. I think the fear and anticipation is probably going to be the worst part, so the best you can do is try to just stop worrying about it.

I suspect it's not that bad, as far as that kind of thing goes. It's likely to be spontaneous and also liquid, and in my experience, that's never fun but not painful or anything. Just unpleasant.
Vomiting only hurts for me if it's a situation with lots of dry heaving and straining to try to throw up. Very unlikely to be the case with this.

Just as a random observation, one thing people get really worried about is noise. Being heard vomiting. I don't get it. Because of some health issues, I vomit a lot, but it's pretty quiet. I've heard loud vomiting, but it always kind of seems to me the person is being loud, with groans and retching that's unnecessary. Can this really not be controlled? I've never in my life made much noise throwing up, even at my sickest.

That can kind of settle your stomach if you are just feeling queasy, but it's not going to do a thing in this case. You'd be better off eating straight ginger, but even then... not gonna help here. This is poison, and your body is going to do what it can to get rid of it. Natural remedies won't work.

This comment made me go check my prescription paperwork. Crap, I didn't realize it was so expensive! $308 for just the generic. I'm really glad my insurance covers it, because I have to take it with pretty much everything I eat.

In contrast, my Meto is $17 out of pocket!

So much greed. I hate to think of people who really need this stuff and can't afford it. I'd be screwed. :(
I was just compelled to reply that the noises people make when they vomit are not completely voluntary. I mean sure, some people are loud on purpose to get relief, but idk why I noticed some people are quiet and some just arent, for me I have a physical condition and I cant control the sound I make unless I shove something in my mouth / exhale all air or some shit. So it would be better if he doesnt drink it near his mom cause it will be difficult to control it