S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
Maybe there is no god. But I know the god I want is cool. Not like the christian, I'm better then you mortals god. I mean really cool. I know this will sound stupis but someone like luffy, just a good fucking guy. I want be like that and help others instead of just making them help me. And even if I fail and suffer extremely, I'm strong enough to take it. Becuase god maybe isn't real, but good is and I will fucking stand for it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rust, LifeQuitter and JohnnySack
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
Hey mate, just from what you have written, I can totally tell you're a good person! Yes i think you're right and on the right path. Sometimes, negative situations in our lives can lead us to becoming extremely negative. In a harsh world, being a bad person might be the logical thing to do. The thing about being good is yes we gotta be good but at the same time, we need to protect ourselves from the bad, which this world is full of. Stay strong brother! Love the Luffy reference! Did u watch the show on netflix?

Reactions: Sadbanana
S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
Hey mate, just from what you have written, I can totally tell you're a good person! Yes i think you're right and on the right path. Sometimes, negative situations in our lives can lead us to becoming extremely negative. In a harsh world, being a bad person might be the logical thing to do. The thing about being good is yes we gotta be good but at the same time, we need to protect ourselves from the bad, which this world is full of. Stay strong brother! Love the Luffy reference! Did u watch the show on netflix?
Yes it was great. I know it's just a fictional character, but I know the writtet made it so poeple like us that are weak, but try their best know how cool we are. Life can get incredibly fucked up, but even the biggest idiot like me can recognize what is really good and bad and I won't hurt anyone ever.

• Love
Reactions: destinationlosangel
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
You're a good person @Sadbanana. Don't call yourself weak, loser and such. You probably ended up on this site because life hasn't treated you well and that does not make you an idiot or weak. Please dont berate yourself. I do know that deep inside, you realize it too which is why you're sure you wanna stay a good person. And kudos to you for that! 🤘

S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
You're a good person @Sadbanana. Don't call yourself weak, loser and such. You probably ended up on this site because life hasn't treated you well and that does not make you an idiot or weak. Please dont berate yourself. I do know that deep inside, you realize it too which is why you're sure you wanna stay a good person. And kudos to you for that! 🤘
You too, mate. And just so you know, you are the coolest mf to ever exist. If something as "lame" exists it's the opposite of you bro❤️

• Love
Reactions: destinationlosangel
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
Happy One Piece GIF by NETFLIX

• Love
Reactions: Sadbanana