• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

leastcreativeartist

Nov 20, 2023
i'm currently in the US with limited access to dangerous stuff , i've tried researching some easy to access methods and the only one that seemed viable was the night-night method, i can't really get drugs (besides THC pens and weed from this random guy in my neighborhood) but i have access to weapons and stuff if that nature. But to my knowledge bleeding out or cutting wrists isn't a reliable way to ctb, are there any good methods that have a high success rate that's easy to access?

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Provided you're not a minor, in almost all states, black powder guns are legally not considered firearms and you can get them shipped to your house, so even if there's something preventing you from purchasing regular guns it's likely you can still get them.
And if you are a minor then press Alt+F4 to gain access to our special underage advice forum.

• Love
Reactions: JustABug