• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

selfishghost_

Aug 1, 2020
I bought sn from amazon last November. Opened it once to check its properties. Its like salt. I squeeze and shake the container from time to time as it chunks up. Just bought antiemetic metoclopramide 10 mg 10 tabs.

How effective is 48hour regime and what are its success rate ?

I really dont want to puke as i hate puking and normally cant puke if i want to. I can remain hungry for 48 hour no problem but do i have to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: transientflesh127, Lostandlooking and LifeQuitter2018
RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
As long as the SN is pure it should be ok. You can prick your finger and do the blood test to be more sure to test your nerves. Puking depends more on your body and outside factors than anything, but if you do as instructed, chances are high you should be fine, but if your very scared prepare for it just incase. The human body will do what it can to fight for survival and noone but you can tell how hard it will fight. Everything in the method is contend against that.
IE. You may puke, but its ok prepare

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll and selfishghost_
S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
Beware of SN scams

Reactions: selfishghost_