JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
I failed, well that was obvious but ive finally worked up the energy to actually post something. I dont what to say honestly life is so fucking depressing. Its just a cycle of go to sleep for 2 hours, wake up, cut, lay in bed unable to fall asleep, cut more, eventually pass out due to exhaustion. I've stopped going to my classes and at this point im seriously considering dropping out. God i want to die so bad, but ive failed so many times im convinced some part of me "doesnt wanna die." And i dont know how to feel about that, because I do want to die. quite badly at that.

But hey at least some things are good these days, I got a new blade which means deeper cuts so i can control the suicidal urges better and I got myself to fast for a week which probably means ill be going for the whole month, lets go. (if you cant tell this is satire, god my humour is so broken)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: avaruus, SVEN, ipmanwc0 and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back! Don't be too hard with yourself. Life is tough and dying is even more difficult. I send you a virtual *HUG*

We're all in the same boat with our personal problems and our desires. I hope you can find peace somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd wish to be permanently free from existence, to me existing really is so incredibly dreadful. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: BBBB