locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
From my own life experience I know you regret more what you didn't do. Saying no to things has got me nowhere
I regret things I have done and things I haven't done. It seems, at least in my life, I was damned if I did AND damned if I didn't.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
It's entirely possible you're not an incel, particularly if you haven't developed stupid, rigid expectations regarding women and what they want/how they act/etc. I'm pretty confident in saying that leaning into inceldom or even self-identifying really will not do you any good unless you're seeking out questionable community ideals to be a part of and most likely will just degrade your sense of self-worth even further in the long term.
I think people should understand that "incel" is not a group, ideology, subculture, organization, community or movement. it's none of these things.

"Incel is an abbreviation of involuntarily celibate, which is self-descriptive.

Up to 28% of American young men are Incel, according to the Washington Post, depending on how strict one wants to be when defining this term.

Calling involuntary celibates a movement is like calling poor people a movement or ideology.

To elaborate, 'pauperdom' is the state of being poor. This term is to poor people, what inceldom is to incels.

Both are life situations, the terms 'incel' and 'pauper' denote a person affected by these things.

Most people would widely agree that poor people aren't a movement, nor is there a specific ideology that which they adhere. Likewise, incels and inceldom are the same in that respect."

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran and Superdeterminist
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I think people should understand that "incel" is not a group, ideology, subculture, organization, community or movement. it's none of these things.

"Incel is an abbreviation of involuntarily celibate, which is self-descriptive.

Up to 28% of American young men are Incel, according to the Washington Post, depending on how strict one wants to be when defining this term.

Calling involuntary celibates a movement is like calling poor people a movement or ideology.

To elaborate, 'pauperdom' is the state of being poor. This term is to poor people, what inceldom is to incels.

Both are life situations, the terms 'incel' and 'pauper' denote a person affected by these things.

Most people would widely agree that poor people aren't a movement, nor is there a specific ideology that which they adhere. Likewise, incels and inceldom are the same in that respect."
Who are you quoting exactly? You're putting these statements in quote, as if to suggest it's coming from an objective source. No, inceldom isn't a form of marginalization that can be directly correlated or compared to something like poverty.

Good luck with your problem with women. Fucking hell.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Who are you quoting exactly? You're putting these statements in quote, as if to suggest it's coming from an objective source. No, inceldom isn't a form of marginalization that can be directly correlated or compared to something like poverty.

Good luck with your problem with women. Fucking hell.

You seem to correlate incels with specific people who have been named in the news during the last few years - I won't give those people the honor of naming them, but you know who they are. Keep in mind that the percentage of non-incels who commit crimes is far greater than the percentage of incels who have committed crimes.

Your angle seems to be that incels hate women, though, which is also not the case, and you would be interested to know that much of the "hate" that you may see coming from incels is absolute "crap talk", which is evident by such "crap talk" being a spawn of 4Chan, which is basically a forum in which "crap talk" is the norm and understood to be offensive in a comical way. I personally never frequented that site, but I know what it's all about, so there you have your explanation.

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and WhatPowerIs