• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
It's common knowledge that abuse victims tend to subconsciously re-enter abusive relationships because of the environment they are used to. I feel like my childhood trauma was so heinous that this will perpetuate until the day I die -- that I can never be loved unless it's abusive or harmful in some way or another. I can tell that my illness is unattractive and repulsive to healthy people, and has proven very enticing for people who want to take advantage of me.

I've been sexually groomed twice, once when I was 13, and I once dated a man who expressed the desire to physically mutilate me, and chase me down and rape me. Once I was coerced into nearly swallowing all my medication, and he laughed at me when SI took over and I spit them out, and taunted me, saying I'll never do it. That only further motivates me to go through with everything. When I would self harm, he would turn the conversation sexual. And when I have been with more well-adjusted people, I just explode uncontrollably, even when I don't actually want to do it, and get absolutely nothing out of it. It's like all I know how to do, the only way I know how to express "love". None of my relationships or friendships have ever been truly healthy on both sides. I either abuse others or vice versa.

I am so tired of this existence of perpetuating, unavoidable misery. I wish I had the capacity to love and be loved in a healthy, happy way. I want to kiss, hug, cuddle, hold hands, without any violence, without any coercion or pain. But I know I am too broken for it to ever happen. If other people don't destroy me, I am destined to destroy them.

So I've cut off everyone from my life. I promise, for the safety of others and myself, never to let anyone in like that again. For now it's lonely, but it won't be like this forever. I already have my SN. All I need to do is pick up the metoclopramide and I can start planning to end mine and others' misery forever. If I don't pussy out, hopefully it can be next week when my mom and sister are at my grandma's house. I've accepted that I can't be loved the way that I'd want to love, that therapy hasn't and won't help me, that there is no way out besides suicide. Hopefully I can dispose of these damaged goods with as little hassle as possible. It really does feel like I was destined to kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thebelljarrr, lovedread, Forever Sleep and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I cried reading your thread, sorry wear my heart on my sleeve, as no one should ever have to put up with ANY form of mental or physical abuse EVER PERIOD.

We are family here and I to have my "dad" use me as a stress punching bag till I had a huge growth spurt and then one time when he hit me, I floored him, and he never touched me again.

You are truly such a kindhearted soul, as reading your thread makes me really want you to know that you are loved and cared about by me, as having experienced abuse, I KNOW the baggage that one can carry afterwards.

My "family" never ever wanted to and never did see me again and you know what, I do not need them as I have such wonderful souls like YOU here.

Distance and age mean nothing as what is in one's heart is one of the aspects of a life with others who care is all about.

Lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you are such a worthy loving spirit.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, lovedread, Forever Sleep and 2 others
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry, Saturn_. I relate to what you're saying. Repetition compulsion may be the absolute worst, most ruthless thing about traumatization.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, lovedread, Saturn_ and 1 other person