SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Would love to know what other kinds of animals people like or even have! Why would you choose and/or already have?

I'll start.
I would love to have a bird. They are adorable and I would love to teach it to speak. Probably a ringneck parakeet in blue. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: catbirb, OreoWellington, Luchs and 3 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
A crow or raven seems like an interesting pet. They're very intelligent and beautiful birds, and they also have a longer lifespan than dogs or cats. It would be interesting to teach it to do things and see it grow by my side. I'm not sure of what species I should choose, but I'd want the smartest one.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Luchs, Élégie and 6 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
A crow or raven seems like an interesting pet. They're very intelligent and beautiful birds, and they also have a longer lifespan than dogs or cats. It would be interesting to teach it to do things and see it grow by my side. I'm not sure of what species I should choose, but I'd want the smartest one.

That's an awesome answer. Both of those birds are incredibly intelligent! The fact that they recognize faces and voices is a wonderful thing and I can't blame you at all for wanting one!

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 1 other person
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
A crow or raven seems like an interesting pet.

I joke that my dad is a "crazy bird person" (parents had finches in the past, we've raised pheasants, he aggressively birdwatches, etc etc) mostly because at our old house he'd leave food for the crows and they'd look for him and stuff. Same group of them would fly off if anyone else came down to where they were but they'd let him hang out and would usually follow him around the property for a bit after. (When we moved? He was probably more worried about if anyone would check in with the crows.)

My top choice would probably be a raccoon even though the whole having thumbs bit makes them even more of a handful than necessary. :pfff:

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape and SuicidalSymphonies
A

amg73

Sep 25, 2019
A rabbit

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
A mini pig.

Hqdefault3

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, Mr2005, GreyClouds and 8 others
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I'd love to have a snake, I'm trying to get rid of my arachnophobia so I'd like to get a tarantula too. I'd also like to adopt old hamsters that need homes, because when I worked in pets at home when I was younger, we had an adoption centre and no one ever wanted the lil old hamsters.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Elephant. I've been around the wild ones quite a bit and I'm always wondering what it'd be like to have a tame one for myself haha

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Reactions: lemmeeleev and SuicidalSymphonies
Quitter

Quitter

Sep 4, 2019
Not a big cat/dog person, I'd choose a bird or reptile any day over those (dinosaurs are awesome what can I say?)

Reactions: sammii, lemmeeleev, Final Escape and 1 other person
Janetsend

Janetsend

Exhaustedmure
Oct 14, 2019
Okay so I am new to this I have no idea how to post a question. Can you help me?
Also I would probably get a bear or maybe a Ilama or maybe a rabbit.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Okay so I am new to this I have no idea how to post a question. Can you help me?
Also I would probably get a bear or maybe a Ilama or maybe a rabbit.

Great choice. Do you mean how to start a thread?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Janetsend and Final Escape
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I used to have Ferrets. Best of cat and dog combined. I miss the ferrets war dance when they were ecstatic. Should have recorded it. Always made me chuckle how bat shit they would behave when loping about.

Reactions: Xaphous, Élégie, lemmeeleev and 2 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I used to have Ferrets. Best of cat and dog combined. I miss the ferrets war dance when they were ecstatic. Should have recorded it. Always made me chuckle how bat shit they would behave when loping about.

So cute! I love ferrets!

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Final Escape and Misanthrope
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
A sloth or a koala. They are so lovely. My favourite animal tho is an orca, they are incredible

Reactions: lemmeeleev, clownangel, Janetsend and 2 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
A sloth or a koala. They are so lovely. My favourite animal tho is an orca, they are incredible

They're adorable... Orcas are magnificent.

• Love
Reactions: lemmeeleev and LonelyLight
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
A bird, llama or maybe a.. tree kangaroo
539787-istock-157606759.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhausted, Élégie, sammii and 3 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Yeaah. Hahah sorry its just that I am really new to this. So I have no idea how to start a thread.

There's a button saying "Post thread" when you're viewing many of them.. :-)

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Janetsend
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I would like to have a grizzly or polar bear for a pet, I'd introduce it to my last dr but make sure it was pretty hungry first
Peace/hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sammii, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I would like to have a grizzly or polar bear for a pet, I'd introduce it to my last dr but make sure it was pretty hungry first
Peace/hugs

Mmmmm, awful doctor and ex with a cherry ontop.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Nem
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Honestly very very sorry but I can't find it.

No need to apologise. When you click forums and go into one of the few topic options, it should be right up top. I am also using mobile.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Janetsend