HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Mine would be to go back to 2014, knowing what I know now. I could prevent myself from making so many mistakes, and maybe I wouldn't have to ctb now.

Reactions: 2manyproblems, Nemeshisu, Final Escape and 1 other person
I

imagineit

Jan 1, 2020
That everyone was happy, including you.

• Love
Reactions: waterbottleman, Final Escape, mediocre and 5 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Mine would be to go back to 2014, knowing what I know now. I could prevent myself from making so many mistakes, and maybe I wouldn't have to ctb now.
To have a caring mother who isn't emotional abusive. It would have made my childhood a lot happier.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Final Escape, mediocre and 2 others
TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
You know what? Me too. Things really started going downhill for me in 2013, but I made some really bad decisions in 2014 that brought me to where I am now. I wish I could go back. I'd be able to undo a lot of damage.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Final Escape and mediocre
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
To die a peaceful and painless death

• Love
Reactions: come to dust, Nemeshisu, Final Escape and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
To be free of physical pain and discomfort. It really is the worst thing imaginable. It strips you of independence, motivation, ability, energy, happiness, everything! I'm just stuck inside my own head now all the time. I can't escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Flume
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I want to continue living in ignorance, life was so much easier being a brain dead zombie like everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meena and Final Escape
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
to never be born

Reactions: Timetoleave, Skathon and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That I didn't have to do this life anymore

Reactions: Timetoleave and Verklempt
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Either ceasing to exist or winning everything I'd want to win so I could win enough money to pay all family debts and set up the relatives I care about for life before I ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
To start over with better circumstances, to have a fulfilling childhood. Just an overall healthy and stable foundation, so I could flourish into the person I was meant to be. That would have been nice... But now I seek and wish for eternal peace.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Same thing only a decade earlier

Reactions: 2manyproblems
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Mine is stupid stupid, but I really want to fall in love one last time. I want it all, the good the bad the fights the sweetness, etc one more time before I ctb.

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
Cease to exist

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Same with me but I'd go back to 2009. Really I'd go way back before then to like 2000. The earliest I could go back that would have allowed me to avoid my worst mistakes is probably 2012. 2011 maybe. I couldn't have imagined the harm I could do to myself just living a normal life minding my own business not hurting anyone.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
That I could heal the living through my hands and thoughts.
To be free of physical pain and discomfort. It really is the worst thing imaginable. It strips you of independence, motivation, ability, energy, happiness, everything! I'm just stuck inside my own head now all the time. I can't escape.
I know what that is like. I am so sorry med...(((hugs)))

Last edited: