Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
lol agreed with the above

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and heavyeyes
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I would tell myself to stop being naive, stop believing in love or friendship it's all so fucked up and they never gonna give you the same love and care you give them

Reactions: Saucer and heavyeyes
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i would go back to 15, tell myself to 'live like you're going to die because you will.'

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and heavyeyes
uniqueusername22

uniqueusername22

custom title
Jul 25, 2024
i would go back to the night of my first suicide attempt and tell him to take different pills, and more of them.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would tell my younger self to not worry about missing out on anything in life, that nothing was truly worth living for after all these years, and to tie the rope somewhere more secure. I was very close to dying at the time but the object I tied the rope to wasn't secure enough for a limp human body.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Don't tell anyone.

Reactions: deathwish and ThatStateOfMind
Preh1storic_Rib

Preh1storic_Rib

How do I return this joy?
Aug 22, 2024
"Quit now. Quit early-" I think sometimes, but I don't think I could say that staring a kid in the face.
I'd probably just tell them to run. That the next time Mom threatens to send you away you better take it and go.

davidfischer2021@pr

davidfischer2021@pr

Jul 20, 2024
Don't sleep on your side when you attempt suicide with pills you moron.

hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
if i could do actions instead of just words id go back to when i was a baby and try to kill myself that way. it's pretty easy to kill a baby, and it means that less people would suffer when i die, because no one would know me as a person, lol. if just words, i dont know. i hate who i was at any point in my life, but telling myself to change would be useless, because at every age i already wanted to change, and i just never did. i have nothing to say to any of my past selves because in a way i was already present during all those ages as the voice in my head for forever telling myself how stupid i am for not doing what i should be.

Reactions: deathwish and Bobert_Beniro
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
I would go back 15 months and say to myself: "When you meet and fall in love, don't make a mistake and don't leave her because she is the love and meaning of your life."

W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
"Do not give in to giving in, work harder and find better help with doctors and caregivers"

Alternatively or combined

"Don't use a cell phone"

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Nothing honestly. Who wants to be told that all the work you are doing is going to get stolen from you by some greedy motherfuckers and you are going to find yourself in hell with no way out. That would be even worse.

maneose

maneose

love is harder than college entrance exams
Sep 10, 2023
elementary school: get your ass up and learn the time tables, basic english, and math, tell your mom you probably need outside school assistance

middle school: get rid of that nonchalant attitude towards school work, this will fuck you up in the future. also yes get police involved with that one guy he deserves it 100%

highschool me: dw about your mom making you apply early for college, do it senior year like everyone else, do scholarships even though i know they suck, and enjoy the college entrance experience, also if some random girl comes up to you and wants to be your friend. SAY NO. stick with ur og middle school friends and try your best to meet new people, force yourself to be an extrovert, try and love highschool.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't anything that I could tell my past self to make him ctb as, in the end, we both suffer from laziness as well as overly protective parents. I think it'd be easier if I were to just kill him but I doubt I could do that either as that sounds so terrifying. I also don't think that I could do anything to prevent my parents from giving birth to me. In summary, using a time machine is pointless to me as I can't even do anything with it

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I would tell me to kill myself asap