• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhatAMess

May 7, 2022
Hi everyone! New member here,

My only option is partial hanging by throwing the rope to the other side of the door, kneeling and leaning forward. What concerns me is the noise from the struggling while unconscious. How long after unconsciousness is it expected to start happening and for roughly how long. I live somewhere with very thin walls. Is there a way to maybe reduce the noise?

(Also does anyone maybe know a source to buy SN from that ship to BG? I'm not very good with ordering online and from what searching I did I couldn't find a seller located in the country.)

F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
The unconscious struggling can start the moment you go unconscious. When I experimented with partial, one time it even started just before I blacked out... like, I could see and feel myself convulsing, but I was too far out of it to be able to control it (I went black within a second or so afterward). It can continue for a minute or so, maybe even a little longer, until 1) you CTB, 2) the belt/rope breaks from all the thrashing and you collapse (this happened to me and it's very loud), or 3) you regain consciousness for some reason (someone opens the door to check on you, etc.).

You can use zip ties to bind your hand and feet before you start; that will help a little, but your entire body will convulse (your abs, your quads, everything) and if your walls are that thin, that amount of movement is very likely to get someone's attention.

W

WhatAMess

May 7, 2022
The unconscious struggling can start the moment you go unconscious. When I experimented with partial, one time it even started just before I blacked out... like, I could see and feel myself convulsing, but I was too far out of it to be able to control it (I went black within a second or so afterward). It can continue for a minute or so, maybe even a little longer, until 1) you CTB, 2) the belt/rope breaks from all the thrashing and you collapse (this happened to me and it's very loud), or 3) you regain consciousness for some reason (someone opens the door to check on you, etc.).

You can use zip ties to bind your hand and feet before you start; that will help a little, but your entire body will convulse (your abs, your quads, everything) and if your walls are that thin, that amount of movement is very likely to get someone's attention.
Thanks for the reply. If it lasts around 1-2 minutes I think I'm gonna take my chances and just go for it. Maybe ill lay down some sheets or something to maybe reduce the noise a bit.

dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
Thanks for the reply. If it lasts around 1-2 minutes I think I'm gonna take my chances and just go for it. Maybe ill lay down some sheets or something to maybe reduce the noise a bit.
If you're 100% committed and see this as your only option I'd recommend SN over hanging. While it takes a little longer to ctb at least it would be peaceful….well more peaceful than hanging at any rate

W

WhatAMess

May 7, 2022
If you're 100% committed and see this as your only option I'd recommend SN over hanging. While it takes a little longer to ctb at least it would be peaceful….well more peaceful than hanging at any rate
Id love SN as well but as I said I'm not good with finding sources and there doesn't seem to be any where I live. I've seen IC thrown around but I have no idea what that is. SN would be my first choice if I could get my hand on some.